Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 25 Mar 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Anupama tries her best to persuade Anuj not to leave the house, not to leave his Anupama, whom he had loved for 26 years n had waited for her, but Anuj remains unresponsive. He is very upset n removes the shayari diary, the wedding pic n other pics of MaAn and closes his bag n walks away , Anupama is shocked n speechless . She watches him walking out .

In the hall of KM, all wait impatiently for MaAn to emerge out of the bedroom , they are very concerned n hope MaAn patch up . Barkha and Devika clash over supporting Anuj n not Anupama . Barkha accuses Anupama of giving more importance to Shah family rather than sasuraal. Devika shows the mirror saying Anuj too lived n supported his unemployed Brother n his family , so supporting their relatives was wrong then who outdid the other. Barkha and Devika clash over whose whose family were parasites. Devika accuses Barkha of being opportunistic.

Ankush tries to calm the ladies fighting like dogs n cats, Dimple is seen supporting Anuj Sir. This time Barkha confronts n lashes out at Dimple for being opportunistic. the arrival of Anuj silences them .

Dheeraj is shocked to see Anuj walk out of the house with his bag. Dheeraj tries to persuade Anuj not to leave , others join him but Anuj resists every body . Dheeraj slaps him n tries to make him see sense. He shouts at Dheeraj and walks out . He gives power of attorney to Anupama and Ankush and informs that his lawyer will clarify everything else to both. Anuj walks out of the door .

Anupama comes rushing shouting Anuj’s name and trying to stop him, he walks away. Anupama remembers all MaAn beautiful moments and also moments with CA. Anupama is heart broken and feels giddy walking him leave, she faints n falls to the ground.

Barkha, Devika, Dimple, Ankush rush tk revive Anupama n they carry her back to the hall n lay her on sofa . They all try to revive her .

.Barkha and Anukush ponder over what Anuj informed before leaving . He tells Ankush that he was given power of attorney, this was his opportunity to manage the K empire. Ankush protests saying he was not alone Anupama too was there with him, Barkha states Anuoama was wallowing in woes , she was in no state to manage the empire n the business.

At SH, Samar learns the shocking news of Anuj leaving the house n Anupama n walking out .All family members are shocked as they hear this news. Babuji staggers n feels faint ish, the family showers their concern on him. Babuji wants to go n meet his daughter who must be in bad shape . The entire family dissuades Babuji from going any where as he was unwell himself. Pakhi and Adhik decide to go to mummy to support her n see what was going on. All agree .

Anupama is distraught , she is being looked after by Dimple n Devika . Barkha influences Ankush to go to office and tel, every one thatbhe was given the power of attorney and that he was their boss henceforth. Ankush is reluctant but sees his golden opportunity.
Precap.

Dheeraj finds Anuj alone sitting on a park bench , drowning in his sorrows , he asks what’s the use he was sorrowful here all alone while bhaabhi ji was crying all alone in the house .

Barkha is seen talking on the phone n giving instructions (probably to Ankush) that everyone should be told that Ankush and Barkha were the Malik n maalkin of Kapadia empire now . Pakhi reaches there n snatches away Barkha’s mobile n glares at her angrily . Barkha flummoxed caught in the act of lying .

Dheeraj, Ankush , Devika are seen searching the streets as Anuj Anupama both go missing .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why do they always have someone ready to counter Barkha’s valid points with abba jabba jabba. OMG, by nature even I am much practical like her. She is emotional for people she cares about. Why everyone must stay do jaap of AnupaMAA, I dont get it.

From a neutral POV, Devika’s support for AnupaMAA is lovely. That’s how a best friend behaves. No matter what, she’d always have your back. If there is a reverse scenario, trust AnupaMAA to take side of what she thinks is right. If the entire scene were with Devika, she would still be with Maaya or the other side, and not with Devika. She is nobody’s friend, nobody’s own. She just loves to take side which feeds her narcissist nature.

Hag can go to hell, literally. But I am glad Vanraj Saab has permanent and long term goal to get his maid back to do his back maalish in the morning for ever.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Why do they always have someone ready to counter Barkha’s valid points with abba jabba jabba. OMG, by nature even I am much practical like her. She is emotional for people she cares about. Why everyone must stay do jaap of AnupaMAA, I dont get it.

From a neutral POV, Devika’s support for AnupaMAA is lovely. That’s how a best friend behaves. No matter what, she’d always have your back. If there is a reverse scenario, trust AnupaMAA to take side of what she thinks is right. If the entire scene were with Devika, she would still be with Maaya or the other side, and not with Devika. She is nobody’s friend, nobody’s own. She just loves to take side which feeds her narcissist nature.

Hag can go to hell, literally. But I am glad Vanraj Saab has permanent and long term goal to get his maid back to do his back maalish in the morning for ever.

Exactly! Her wish to take up the responsibility of KE is also justified. Since MaAn are behaving like maniacs lately, why let all the hardwork done by Anuj go in waste? Atleast someone is thoughtful about the business and wants to continue it.

Devika's reply to Barkha was so stupid. Dude they're living at their own house and not like Shahs jo tamashah karke muh uthake KM ajate hai rehne ke liye. Why do makers always try to insert such dialogues like yeh dono ka ghar nahi hai just to showcase FEMINISM 🤢

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sxursaep

Exactly! Her wish to take up the responsibility of KE is also justified. Since MaAn are behaving like maniacs lately, why let all the hardwork done by Anuj go in waste? Atleast someone is thoughtful about the business and wants to continue it.

Devika's reply to Barkha was so stupid. Dude they're living at their own house and not like Shahs jo tamashah karke muh uthake KM ajate hai rehne ke liye. Why do makers always try to insert such dialogues like yeh dono ka ghar nahi hai just to showcase FEMINISM 🤢

I couldn’t get the point of AnupaMAA’s mayka vs. Barkha. Heck they are NOT her Mayka. I 200% bet it won’t have bothered Anuj that much had AnupaMAA been running to Kanta’s place 20 times a day. 😡 Being an audience it boils my blood to see AnupaMAA, the titular character running back to her abusive in-laws house like that, what must’ve Anuj felt. Devika herself used to despise the Shahs like anything. Look at her now. Defending them. 😊 I wonder what amazing things Shahs have done in between to have redemeed themselves so much in the eyes of Devika.

Barkha Ankush are Anuj’s relatives. Sad that Anuj ignored his own relatives and kept insulting them because of AnupaMAA. Now AnupaMAA’s friend or anyome comes and takes a jibe at Barkha-Ankush with no rights. AnupaMAA never stops it. And sadly Anuj too doesnt. And here we are.

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So tomorroww’s preview you have both sister in-laws fighting over the control of kapedia business😂🤣😂🤣. Even thou nothing was left for Pakhi🤣

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

After a while watching clips of the show and now I feel why why why?

So Ankush-Barkha are parasites and Shah are apne pairon par khade?????? Kaha se? What are you high on, Devika?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

His happy smile has made my day 😊

C0FD94A6-35D3-4F6B-9921-66132DF3DEA3.jpeg

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Lagta hai Baaa aaj chutti pe thi, isliye she was absent. I was expecting her to say ‘Sab Anupama ki galti hai, uski vaja se ye sab hua hai’

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What would happen if:

In response to the "parasite" jibe, Barkha suggests to Devika, why don't you take Anupama with you and just let the Shahs know that Anuj, in a fit of anger wrote the PoA to Ankush alone and Anupama couldnt stay in Kapadia Mansion without Anuj.

Would they take her to Shah House and treat her any better?

If she stayed with Devika, would they atleast visit her and care for her?

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

What would happen if:

In response to the "parasite" jibe, Barkha suggests to Devika, why don't you take Anupama with you and just let the Shahs know that Anuj, in a fit of anger wrote the PoA to Ankush alone and Anupama couldnt stay in Kapadia Mansion without Anuj.

Would they take her to Shah House and treat her any better?

If she stayed with Devika, would they atleast visit her and care for her?

True dat. But its obvious Devika is being butchered to show Shah's as better 😆 🤣 😂