Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Harr time adalat laga ke jo Rakhte Haun ghar mei..they r the judge and they r the lawyers...

Get parth arrested damn it. Let him be jailed. 

in yrkkh you can physically abuse your wife and sexually abuse young children and just get ousted from the family…no police arrests.. I mean like really..and Twitter people and other social,media won’t protest about this as these things dont interest them..but if the heroine decides not to romance the hero then they rant and rave like it’s a huge crime 🙄

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanju_9

Jo 6 saal me ni hua wo 6 days me ho gya n ppl r finding it convenient cos they just badly wanted to see d ml redeemed. Next in redemption line will be Manju & Mahima. Entire gorilla house is gettin prepared to unite with their ex dil 🤦🏽‍♀️

Throughout season 3, Abhi was an extremely caring character whose key priority was Akshara's happiness and wellbeing. Then suddenly, he became someone who didn't care about her whereabouts when she left after miscarriage.

Jo pure season 3 mein nahi hua wo sirf 6 episodes mein ho gaya tha tab peole didn't find it abnormal or illogical toh phir ab kyun problem hain? 

If they can butcher his character for a mere leap then they can redeem his character too. 

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Throughout season 3, Abhi was an extremely caring character whose key priority was Akshara's happiness and wellbeing. Then suddenly, he became someone who didn't care about her whereabouts when she left after miscarriage.

Jo pure season 3 mein nahi hua wo sirf 6 episodes mein ho gaya tha tab peole didn't find it abnormal or illogical toh phir ab kyun problem hain? 

If they can butcher his character for a mere leap then they can redeem his character too. 

It’s not about accepting…..I know we all find Abhira as cute and romantic couple and Abhi being over caring and possessive when time is in his favor….but there is no redemption for what he did twice…..without thinking without understanding without brain he has divorced her twice and he was given second chance as u have mentioned in 6 day redemption and I don’t feel he is doing something for gaining her back he was just forcing himself and his so called sorry on her and pressure her to accept it and him….she did what was asked and again what happened same old story and again he is asking a married woman according to him that he is sorry , can’t stay in guilt for morethan a day which I made u do for years and come bacause I remember our soo called love by leaving ur husband and kid….I don’t think everyone r ready to accept his shit

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Come on.

The way Aarif is churning out trps, everyone are going to be redeemed ASAP for the next generation to take off 

RS keeps on talking about trilogy I am sure team DKP and the producer himself are working on a new story for Gen 4.

Manish, Swarna,Surekha..the entire Goenka clan may return with a bang. As it is one by one Birlas are knocked off from the story.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: s_honey_g

It’s not about accepting…..I know we all find Abhira as cute and romantic couple and Abhi being over caring and possessive when time is in his favor….but there is no redemption for what he did twice…..without thinking without understanding without brain he has divorced her twice and he was given second chance as u have mentioned in 6 day redemption and I don’t feel he is doing something for gaining her back he was just forcing himself and his so called sorry on her and pressure her to accept it and him….she did what was asked and again what happened same old story and again he is asking a married woman according to him that he is sorry , can’t stay in guilt for morethan a day which I made u do for years and come bacause I remember our soo called love by leaving ur husband and kid….I don’t think everyone r ready to accept his shit

I'm not commenting on the story. For me, this track is bs and makes no sense.

I was commenting on how some people are finding this redemption track hard to digest but then how did yall watch Abhi throw Akshara out of the house when just few episodes ago, he was doting on her. If that shit was accepted then this bs is no big deal.

Annabethhoney thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I'm not commenting on the story. For me, this track is bs and makes no sense.

I was commenting on how some people are finding this redemption track hard to digest but then how did yall watch Abhi throw Akshara out of the house when just few episodes ago, he was doting on her. If that shit was accepted then this bs is no big deal.

That’s the point I don’t know how people accepted both the tracks

Annabethhoney thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Now he is teaching everyone about anger,issues,understanding,thinking rationally what not….if they want abhira back together then they shouldn’t introduce a good father for abhir and separate them

surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why do u think they have Nishitha? They will kill her for next leap in just 2 months after toxic manchild and flipshu reunion. Birla siblings are used for leap purposes only.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Wow Aisa character name calling chalta hai kya yeh forum mei? Sahi hai. Baki ke yaha thread flag off hota hai 🤪

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=nutmeg7]

Wow Aisa character name calling chalta hai kya yeh forum mei? Sahi hai. Baki ke yaha thread flag off hota hai 🤪

[/QUOTE]
But why it's too much fun! All of us have come up with so many great renames 😸 - Flipshu, Apshara, Babamanyu, Mentalmanyu, Manjulika, Jharu.. the list goes on :) Makers give daily headache so this is our coping mechanism 😌