Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Is Naina really Akasha? Seems like that.

coderlady thumbnail

Can Naina turn herself into different people? Or maybe different people see someone different?

coderlady thumbnail

Pratha is not human. What is she? A ghost or something else?

coderlady thumbnail

So far Pratha has not done anything evil. She killed criminals and helped a child.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Just loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Who’s Simonica? Who’s playing Simonica? So her husband was awanted criminal and so Abhi killed him. Wondering who’s the ghost who killed Simonica.Like they r saying, even I wish the victims aren’t innocent. Abhi mistaking Pragyato be a ghost just because she was wearing white was funny. So as I wished the victimsaren’t innocent. What bad happened to Aastha? Loved Ashlok moment. Raghav callingNaina as Akasha and she also giving in to his hallucinations was fishy. Naina hassome bad intentions. Omg she looks scary in the smirk pic. She’s Akasha? Why didshe take Naina’s form then? Rishab feeding the cake to Pratha unknowingly and everyoneteasing him was funny. What did Pratha’s juice have? I think AbhiGya dance was actuallya flashback Abhi had. Embrace was emotional. Pratha is magical? But that doesn’tmeans she’s a ghost, there are many magical creatures. What is Pratha? Waitingfor next. Perfect pics.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Simonica is the wife of the criminal Dushyant who got destroyed by Abhi.That's it.I don't know the name of the actress.Thank you very much.

Originally posted by: salley145

Who’s Simonica? Who’s playing Simonica? So her husband was awanted criminal and so Abhi killed him. Wondering who’s the ghost who killed Simonica.Like they r saying, even I wish the victims aren’t innocent. Abhi mistaking Pragyato be a ghost just because she was wearing white was funny. So as I wished the victimsaren’t innocent. What bad happened to Aastha? Loved Ashlok moment. Raghav callingNaina as Akasha and she also giving in to his hallucinations was fishy. Naina hassome bad intentions. Omg she looks scary in the smirk pic. She’s Akasha? Why didshe take Naina’s form then? Rishab feeding the cake to Pratha unknowingly and everyoneteasing him was funny. What did Pratha’s juice have? I think AbhiGya dance was actuallya flashback Abhi had. Embrace was emotional. Pratha is magical? But that doesn’tmeans she’s a ghost, there are many magical creatures. What is Pratha? Waitingfor next. Perfect pics.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 4

Dynamic and so Fantastic Update

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update dear.đź‘Ź Loved reading this mysterious story. OMG! There's one Simonica and the other female ghost.Kahaani mein twist Simonica wants to kill Abhi coz he arrested her husband Dushyant. She was about to shoot Abhi but female ghost saves him. Thank God. But who is this ghost. Abhi tells Pratha abt it. Shlok and Abhi discuss abt the ghost and also Rishab comes to know abt the ghost. Shlok - Aastha eyelock. I love Aastha who is so positive abt life and tells Shlok that they will solve the problem

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part dear. 👏It was good on Rishab 's part to make Raghav realize that it' s Naina not Akasha to whom he is talking. But the twist in the story lies here. Naina smirking.. and changes to Akasha right. So Akasha ghost is here in form of Naina🤢The pics u chose of Naina/Dhrasti smirking is perfect dear. Wow it's Rishab's birthday. Rishab fed cake to Pratha and everyone pulling his leg so cute. OMG! what happened to Aastha she fainted because of fasting. Good Shlok took care of her. Gave her water. Rishab - Pratha at the escalator. Pratha's eyes glowing. It means she is a serpent /Naagin. Very intresting part. I must say you are an amazing writer jasmine. Hats off to you for your wonderful writing skills. So many twists and turns. It's getting more and more intresting. Excellent job dear. Do continue.