khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the pm

Interesting update .... well written

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Boys trying to molest girls was awful. Love the gifs of Drashti.So they’re college students, Abhi offering girls to stay with them was nice. Omg,Pratha is so superstitious. Hahha. Shlok telling them about the mythical murderand girls laughing was funny. Who was it who ran away seeing Naina? Oh its Raghav.Abhi saying to Pragya that love can happen at anytime was sweet. Beautiful editby Rehana. Fb scene was romantic. I am wondering what Raghav meant by she’s Akashanot Naina. Shlok allowing Aastha for gardening and asking her to stop calling himACP was cute. PraRish moment was funny. Omg that man got killed. Waiting for next.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Twist With The Ghost

Update Soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much Surilikoyal,coderlady,silverbell,taahir,khwaishfan,glitter_goldie.

A bundle of mysteries Part 2

I thank my dearest friend ingenuity_phoenix for the beautiful surprise cover pages.

Abhi and Shlok got very angry knowing about one more person getting killed.

Abhi:Damn it!One more person got killed.

Shlok:The day before yesterday we went to that area to check.But we did'nt see any killer there.

Rishab:Instead of the killer,you both found some girls and brought them home.

Abhi:But that night no murder had taken place.Yesterday night we had entrusted some constables to stand there.But shockingly they all were found unconscious there.They don't know what happened around them.

Rishab:I think I will go there.I will shoot that person on the spot.

Shlok:Rishab..no..We are the police officers who have been sent here for enquiry.It's our duty.You have joined us to relax during your free days.You just do that.

Rishab:But my hand is tempted to take the gun when I hear about the mysterious murder.

Abhi:Control yourself Rishab.

Rishab was silent.

Rishab heard a sound and walked out with a gun.He pointed the gun at the wall outside.Pratha came there.

Pratha:What are you doing there?

Rishab:I heard a sound there.I have to be alert.

Pratha:Some kids threw stones.They are not our country's enemies.So spare them.

Rishab:But I can't just blindly believe that they are kids.

He pointed the gun at the gun.Suddenly Pratha picked up the gun from him shocking Rishab.

Pratha:I won't allow you to shoot innocent people.

Rishab:Oh..I think you snatched the gun from me because you want to learn shooting.You came here to shoot the birds in the forest.Right?But I don't support bird shooting.But I will teach you shooting.So that if anyone attacks you,you can defend yourself.

Before Pratha could say something Rishab held her hand and moved her hand in a way that it looked like she was going to shoot.

Rishab:If you want to shoot something you need concentration.

Pratha moved away from him,but she lost her balance.He caught her in a nick of time.

They shared an eye lock.

Pratha moved away breaking the eye lock and stared at him.

Pratha:I don't want to learn shooting.I hate violence.I am telling you seriously.

Rishab:I think you are pretending to be disinterested in shooting.Because you know that you are not capable of doing it.

Pratha:No way.I am disinterested in it because I hate violence.I will do anything.But not violence.

Rishab asked her sarcastically:You will do anything else?Then can you make our Raghav smile?He has not smiled for a long time.

Pratha:Why not?I will make him smile soon.

Rishab:Then show it.It's a challenge.

Pratha:Challenge accepted.

After some time....

Raghav and Pratha were chatting and laughing.Raghav hugged Pratha.

Raghav:Thank you Pratha.

Pratha smiled.She turned back.She saw Rishab looking at them with surprise.

Pratha came out of the room.

Rishab:I feel so happy to see Raghav smile after a long time.How did you make him smile?

Pratha:I just said some jokes and Raghav smiled.It was simple.

Rishab was surprised.

Rishab:Thank you so much for making Raghav smile.After a long time he smiled.I feel very happy.Sadly Shlok and Abhi missed to see his smile.

Pratha:Though Raghav smiled,it was temporary.I can't make his smile permament.Only love can make his smile permanent.

Rishab:Love?But...

Pratha:Maybe somebody has already entered his life to make him smile.

Rishab was confused.

Naina was sitting with a dull face.Pragya came there.

Pragya:What happened Naina?Why are you looking dull?

Pratha came.

Pratha:I will tell you.I made Raghav laugh.Seeing me spend time with Raghav,Naina felt jealous.

Pragya and Pratha laughed.

Naina:Stop teasing me.

Pratha:Come on Naina...I made Raghav laugh as Rishab challenged me to make him smile.Otherwise I am not interested to spend time with him.So you relax.

Naina was relieved.

Pragya:Naina...it's your duty to make Raghav bring back to life.Only you can do it.You came here for Raghav.Right?

Naina smiled and hugged Pragya.

Pratha:What about you Pragya?Your love was also incomplete.Right?

Pragya became upset.

Pragya entered her room and took a guitar from her bag.

She hugged the guitar and wept.

Pragya was cooking dinner in the kitchen.Abhi came there.

Abhi:I am surprised that you are cooking.

Pragya:Why are you surprised?

Abhi:Because you are our guest.

Pragya:So what?I can still cook.I love cooking.

Abhi:As you know we boys usually buy food from hotel.

Pragya:Now onwards no need of that.I will cook.

Abhi was surprised.

Abhi:Are you sure?

Pragya:Yes.

Abhi smiled:Thank you.

She smiled and continued chopping vegetables.She put all the pieces in a bowl.Suddenly Abhi came from behind and encircled his arms around her waist and picked up the vegetable piece from the bowl.She blushed.

Suddenly Pragya realized that she was dreaming.Abhi had already left the kitchen.

She became upset.

Pragya:I am simply imagining romantic moments with Abhi.The fact is that Abhi does'nt remember me at all.

After some days...

Shlok went to the garden when Aastha was there.He smiled seeing the beautiful garden.

Raghav who came that way saw them together in the garden and remembered his moment with Akasha.

Flash back....

Akasha was watering plants.Raghav came from behind and embraced her.She was surprised.

Akasha:Raghav!

Raghav:You recognized me.

Akasha:From your touch and smell I can identify you Raghav.And who else has the guts to hold me in arms like you?

Raghav smiled placing his chin on her shoulder.

(Thank you very much Rehana Siraj for this lovely edit).

Raghav:I did'nt know that you like gardening this much.How well you taking care of the garden.

Akasha:I like to be in the garden.But I don't have the patience to look after the garden.I am just watering plants because the gardener is on leave.When the gardener is on leave,I will have to water plants as I am all alone.I lost my parents in an accident and I just have only their wealth in my name.

Akasha became emotional.Raghav felt sad for her and wiped her tears.

Raghav:You are not alone Akasha.I am there with you.After marriage we will be together.

Akasha smiled emotionally.

They embraced each other.

Present....

Raghav walked away from the garden emotionally.

Shlok told Aastha:You are maintaining the garden very well.

Aastha smiled:I told you...I love gardening.

Shlok:You deserve a gift from me for that.

He plucked some roses and gave it to her.She smiled.

Suddenly a thorn pricked her finger.

Aastha:Ahhh!

Shlok was shocked.He snatched the roses and threw them away.

He cupped her face and asked:Are you alright Aastha?I am very sorry.I should have checked whether the thorn was there or not before giving those roses to you.

Aastha:It's ok Shlok.I have suffered worse than this.

Shlok:What suffering?

Aastha remembered a particular incident.

Shlok:If anyone hurt you,tell me.I will not spare that person.

Aastha said emotionally:If a caring person like you had entered my life before I would not have suffered.

They shared an emotional eye lock.

Aastha broke the eye lock and left.

Shlok thought:What must have happened with Aastha before?I should not ask her about it.It will remind her of her past and she will get more upset.

Aastha reached her room.Shlok came closer to her and said:Don't be upset.I am there for you.

Aastha looked at him emotionally.Suddenly she realized that it was her imagination.

Aastha:No Aastha.Shlok will never support you after he comes to know my dark secret.

Abhi and Shlok fixed CCTV camera in the forest area to keep an eye on the upcoming attacks on people.

But when they checked the CCTV,they could see a man falling down dead and blood flowing from his body.

Abhi and Shlok were shocked.

Abhi:How did this man die suddenly?The blood was also flowing from his body.Does it mean that he was not murdered?

Shlok:Only postmortem report can say how he died.But it's sad that though we entrusted constables to be there, again they got intoxicated.

Abhi:Or did the real killer intoxicate our constables and poison the deceased? Is that why the deceased fell down dead?

Shlok:But our constables say that while reaching the forest itself they feel drowsy and they sleep.Nobody did it to them.

Abhi:What rubbish!How can they sleep automatically when they reach the forest?

Shlok:Not only that.The blood came out of the stomach.If he was poisoned the blood should have come out of the mouth.Right?

Abhi:Exactly.But...

They were in confusion.

According to the postmortem report the dead person was stabbed by the knife and killed.

Abhi and Shlok were shocked.

Abhi:If he was murdered then why the killer was not seen in the CCTV?

Shlok was lost in some thoughts.

Shlok:Are the people right in saying that it's a ghost who is killing people?

Abhi:Shlok!

Shlok:Because in horror movies ghosts are not captured in camera.Since the ghost is the killer,he or she is not seen in the CCTV camera.Is the ghost making our constables drowsy with their magical power when they reach the forest so that they cannot see him or her?

Abhi was stunned.

Abhi:This is so confusing.

Shlok:Yes.But the killer is very intelligent.

Abhi nodded.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shocked that one more person got killed. Rishab teaching Pratha to shoot and Pratha refusing to learn it was nice, Rishab challenging Pratha to make Raghav smile was interesting, wonder how’d she do it. Wow, she did it with some jokes, of course it would be Naina only who would fall in love with Raghav. Pratha and Pragya teasing Naina was funny. Imaginary moment between AbhiGya was nice, why doesn’t he remember her? Was it Abhi’s guitar? Akasha and Raghav fb scene was romantic. Beautiful and natural edit by Rehana. Shlok gifting roses to Aastha was romantic. Wondering what did she bear. Paranoia began here, constables falling asleep and man automatically dead. Of course it would be a ghost killer only, waiting for next. Perfect pics.

taahir004 thumbnail

Beautiful Cover Pages

Part 2

Such a Fabulous and Amazing Update

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update dear👍🏼Now the boys are investigating as to who may be the murderer. Loved PraRish scene❤️Wow Pratha made Raghav smile after a long time.Good move by Pratha👍🏼Oh Raghav remembering his gf Akasha. Oh Is Naina fond of Raghav. Pratha just trying to accept the challenge. Pragya too loves Abhi. There may be something in the past that had happened. Fb scenes of Raghav-Akasha were lovely. I wished Akasha was alive. Shlok - Aastha scenes were really good.Shlok cares so much for Aastha. The boys team have started the investigation. Hope they get some clue. Your stories are always intriguing and interesting and i love to read it jasmine. Thanks for the pm.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Part 2

Good update.... nicely written

coderlady thumbnail

Rishab is a little too trigger happy. Why is he so skittish?