Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh my my it is twists after twists

What can I even say

Aastha is ghost, Pragya too both kill evil ppl only

Pratha is a fairy and Naina too is a haunted woman with Akansha, now if Akansha is in coma, and her soul is in Naina's body what twist we can expect here

Really I am too interested

Thanks for the pm

Update the next part soon

Bigaashlokian thumbnail

When's next part coming?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u so much Salley,coderlady, CarpediemRose,taahir,khwaishfan,glitter_goldie,silverbell,

Bhavanaa_Bhavu

A bundle of mysteries Part 8

Rishab and Pratha went to meet the head of fairies.

Pratha:Pranam Rani Pari!

Rani Pari:Pranam Pratha!

Pratha:Someone else also has come with me.

Rishab came from behind.

Rishab:Pranam!

Rani Pari:Pranam!

Pratha looked at Rishab:Rishab..I feel shy to tell Rani Pari about us.

Rishab:But we have to tell her.Right?

Rani Pari:What's happening?

Pratha:Rani Pari...This is Rishab.We love each other.

Rani Pari was shocked.

Rani Pari:Love?

Pratha blushed:Yes.We love with each other and we want to get married.

Rani Pari was shocked.

Rani Pari:How can you do this Pratha?You are a fairy.How can you think of settling down with a human being?

Pratha and Rishab were shattered.

Rishab:Is loving a crime Rani Pari?

Rani Pari:Loving is not a crime.But loving the wrong person is not right.

Rishab and Pratha became upset.

Pratha:But Rishab is a very nice person.Then how can he be a wrong person for me?

Rani Pari:Because he is a human being.A human being and a fairy cannot go together.

Rishab and Pratha became upset.

Rani Pari:Human beings get into violence which does'nt go well with Fairies.

Rishab:For Pratha,I am willing to leave my job.I will lead a peaceful life.

Pratha:No need Rishab.You love your country and whatever you do is for your country.So you should not leave your job for me.I wish I had continued being a human being and not become a fairy.

Rani Pari was stunned.

Rani Pari:Pratha,how can you talk like this?Becoming a fairy is a luck which one in millions get.But you are saying that you should'nt have become a fairy?How can you insult your position?

Pratha:I am not insulting my position.I know that I am blessed with Angelic powers.But if I don't have right to love the person I like,it's better to be a human being.Atleast human beings have the right to love.

Rani Pari lost her control:Pratha!Don't be foolish.

Pratha:If falling in love is foolish,then I love being foolish.

Rani Pari:This is the problem with human beings.They brainwash everyone.See how a fairy is brainwashed by a human being.

Pratha:Rishab has not brainwashed me.Please believe me.

Rani Pari:I don't want to hear anything.I can't never give you the consent to marry him.

Pratha and Rishab looked at other painfully.

Pratha:We will fight for our love till the end Rishab.

Rishab-Pratha shared an emotional eye lock.

Rani Pari got irritated seeing it.

Pragya realized that Abhi saw her ghostly look.Pragya became upset as she got exposed before Abhi.She turned into her normal self.

Abhi:Pragya....you are a ghost?

Pragya looked down not being able to face him.

Abhi:Say something Pragya.

Pragya:Yes Abhi.

Abhi felt sad to hear it from her mouth.

Abhi:Then what about the rebirth story?Was that cooked up by you?

Pragya felt upset.

Pragya:No Abhi.That was true.I did not cook up any story.

Abhi:What's the truth?Tell me.

Pragya:Whatever I told you about our past was true.But the lie which I told you was we both took rebirth.Only you had taken rebirth.I had not taken rebirth.

Abhi was shocked.

Pragya:I hid the truth from you,because I did not want to lose you.The moment I came to know that you have taken rebirth,I started waiting for you to grow up.I waited for the right moment to meet you.After many years I got you back.Then how can I reveal that I am just a ghost and lose you?

Abhi looked at her painfully.

Abhi:You are the one who killed people in the forest.Right?

Pragya got irritated and caught him by his collar.

Pragya:Stop it Abhi.

I killed the ones who killed us.After that I had not thought of killing anyone. I only killed Simonica.Because she tried to kill you.I did a murder now to save you from the person who tried to kill you.

Pragya:But I swear..I did not kill anyone else.I have killed only the people who murdered us and tried to kill you.Because I wanted to protect you.

Abhi looked at her emotionally.

Pragya:I did not come here to kill people.Please trust me.I came here to remind you of your past.My only aim was to get united with you,not to kill anyone.For me,only you exist,not some useless people.

Pragya held his hand and said:Abhi...please don't hate me just because I am a ghost.I can't live with your hatred.I can't live without you.

Abhi became emotional.

Abhi:I am upset with you being a ghost,because for an ordinary human being like me,ghosts are cruel souls who kill people unnecessarily.I was dreaming to live my entire life with you.For a moment I thought how I can live my life with a ghost.But I don't hate you Pragya.I can never hate you.Our love is not that weak.Our love is many years old,not a momentary love.

Pragya smiled emotionally.

They shared an emotional eye lock.

Naina/Akasha saw the coma patient.It was Akasha who was in coma.

Akasha/Naina became emotional:It's me.I found my body.

Rahul became happy.

Rahul:Then you enter your body and leave Naina's body.

Akasha/Naina:Yes.

Akasha's soul came out of her body and tried to enter her body.Rahul could not see Akasha's soul.

Naina fainted as Akasha's soul came out of the body.

Rahul caught her as she fainted.

Rahul sat down holding her.When he left her hand,the drowsy Naina rested her head on his shoulder and slept.He smiled admiring her cute face.

Rahul:I think she is tired.So she slept off.

Rahul also slept off.

Abhi and Pragya cried in their respective room.

Abhi:My soulmate..the woman I love is a ghost.How can I bear it?

Pragya:First death separated us.Now my dark identity separated us.Why this happened to us?

Abhi,Shlok and Rishab wept before each other.

Shlok:Aastha is the ghost killer we were searching for.

Abhi and Rishab were shocked.

Shlok:I swore to destroy the killer.But now how can I destroy the killer who is my own beloved?I can't be a loyal police officer.

Shlok cried bitterly.Rishab and Abhi became upset.

Abhi:Pragya is also a ghost.

Abhi told them everything.They were shocked.

Rishab:Pratha is not a human being,but a fairy.

Shlok-Abhi were shocked:What?

Rishab told them everything including Naina possessed by Akasha.

Shlok-Abhi:What?

Rishab:I am not allowed to marry Pratha as I am a human being.We all are in the same condition.None of us can live with the girl we love.

The trio cried.

Raghav was overhearing it without their knowledge.

Raghav wept.

Raghav:Naina is possessed by Akasha's soul.So that's why my friends said that she is Naina and I saw only Akasha.I misunderstood my friends.Now they are also in my condition.

Raghav went near them.

They wiped their tears seeing him.

Raghav:Don't hide your pain from me just because I am depressed.You people are hiding pain to make me happy.But I overheard everything.

They were shocked.

Raghav:We all have the same fate.

They burst into tears and hugged each other.

Rahul opened his eyes.He realized that Naina was not anywhere near him.

Rahul:Where is Naina?And Akasha?Did her soul enter her body?

Rahul went to Akasha's room.Akasha was still in coma.

Rahul was shocked.

Rahul:That means Akasha's soul did not enter her body.Her soul is still inside Naina's body.But why?Damn it!

Rahul was frustrated.

Rahul went to his cabin.There he was shocked to see Naina.He was very happy to see her.

Rahul:Naina!

Naina:I am Akasha.

Rahul became dull.

Rahul:Why did'nt you go back to your body?

Naina/Akasha:I tried my best to go back to my body.But I realized that I can't enter my body when it is in coma.

Rahul was shocked.

Akasha/Naina:I have to wait till my body is out of coma.

Rahul became upset.

Rahul:But we don't know how long we have to wait for Akasha to come back from coma.So please leave Naina's body.It's a request.I promise that I will give the best treatment to Akasha.

Akasha/Naina:I can understand your feelings.You feel sad about being away from your love Naina.I am also in the same condition.I am selfish when it comes to love.So I can't leave Naina's body now.

Akasha/Naina left leaving Rahul in pain.

Pragya and Aastha hugged each other crying.

Pragya:Abhi came to know that I am a ghost.Though he still loves me I am sad that my reality will obstruct our love life.

Aastha:Shlok came to know my reality.After knowing that I am the killer he was searching for he can't accept me.He does'nt me to kill anyone anymore.

Pragya:Then you stop killing people.

Aastha:I can't Pragya.I am not like you.Though you took revenge on your killers,your real intention to return to this world is love.Only for love,you returned to world.But I am revengeful soul who came to earth to kill the men who cheat and molest women.In between I fell in love seeing a man with a beautiful heart.But I can't stop myself from killing.

Suddenly they saw Pratha there with a shocked face.

Pratha:Usually fairies do not support or befriend ghosts.Even though I am a fairy,I befriended you both thinking that you both are normal souls.Being a fairy,I can never support murder.If I knew that you both were doing murders I would not have supported both of you.

Pragya and Aastha became upset.

Pragya:Please try to understand our condition.I had killed only the people who killed me and Abhi brutally.Recently I killed 2 people only to safeguard Abhi.If I had not killed them I would have lost Abhi and my long wait to join him in this birth would have gone wasted.

Aastha:I have not killed innocent people.If I had not killed those dirty men,they would have destroyed the lives of some innocent girls.Actually I protected many girls from their evil eyes.

Pratha:But...

Naina/Akasha:Pratha...circumstance makes souls do wrong things.I did'nt want to do anything wrong.But still for my love,I am doing a wrong thing by taking over an innocent girl's body.For love,Pragya did murder.For justice Aastha did murders.

Pratha thought:Rishab also have killed the enemies to protect our country.These people have chosen violence only for justice.

Akasha/Naina:Please forgive them Pratha.

Pragya:Please do not break our friendship Pratha.

Pratha:We all met each other at the same time.I think God made us meet each other purposefully for a good purpose.So our friendship should not be broken.

They smiled emotionally and hugged each other.

Aastha was crying.Shlok felt sad seeing Aastha's tears.Shlok sat near her.Aastha looked at him.

Shlok:Aastha,are you crying because of me?

Aastha:No.I am crying because of my condition.I wished to lead a normal life with a nice man.But I got killed before that.After death only I got a nice man like you.But now there is no guarantee about our togetherness.

Shlok became upset.

Shlok:I can't support your deeds.But that does'nt mean that I can leave your hand.

Aastha looked at him emotionally.

Shlok:I decided to resign my job.

Aastha was shocked:Why?

Shlok looked at her emotionally:Because I have chosen my love ie you over my loyalty towards my uniform.If I remain loyal to my uniform I will have to destroy you.I can't destroy you as I love you a lot.Nothing is more important than you for me.

Aastha embraced him emotionally.

They smiled in each other's embrace.

Suddenly Aastha said something which shocked Shlok.

Naina sat close to Raghav.Raghav stared at her.Seeing him stare at her seriously, smile disappeared from Naina/Akasha's face.

Raghav moved away from her.

Raghav:Stay away.

Naina was shocked:Why Raghav?

Raghav:Because I know that you are not Akasha.You are Naina.

Naina was shocked.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and interesting part 🤗

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Very Interesting Continue Soon Jasmine

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Part 8

Majestic update... well written

coderlady thumbnail

Rishab and Pratha are not getting the permission to be together. Can they change rani pari's mind?

coderlady thumbnail

So Pratha was human. How did she become a fairy?

coderlady thumbnail

Pragya was not reborn. How can she be together with Abhi?

coderlady thumbnail

Shlok resigned. But what did Aastha say?