Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aastha has her own reasoning for doing ahat she does. She brings justice in her own way.

Shlok has his own duties. They are at a conflict.

coderlady thumbnail

Will a human and a fairy be allowed to be together? We hope so.

coderlady thumbnail

Is the body in coma Akasha's? Only she will know.

coderlady thumbnail

Pragya is also a ghost? She kills evil people only too?

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh the ghost is Aastha. So all the other ppl she killed werewomanizers? Aastha not wanting to kill Shlok was nice. Sad that Aastha is a ghostbut she’s giving justice to other women by killing the molesters. Pragya and Nainaknows it but not Pratha. Aastha refusing to stop killing people because she’s revengeful.Akasha Raghav edits r so natural. How did you think of showing Tejasswi as fairy?Pratha and Rishab proposing each other was unique. Wonder who’s the head of thefairy. Dr Rahul Naina’s fiance came to meet her and now he knows the truth, guessnow she would easily find her body. This Pragya ghostly edits r superb, how didyou make them? What did the pics originally looked like? By the way for RaniPari, u can easily use Karishma Tanna pics as she was also a Rani Pari in Baalveer. Perfect pics, waiting for next.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Just loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7

Shocking and Surprising Update

Aastha is the ghost and though Shlok

ask her not to kill anyone

she too has her reason killing the one's that gets free from police custody

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes,Aastha kills only womanizers.

I had seen a fairy edit of Tejasswi on facebook which was made by a Tejasswi fan.That's how i got the idea to make her a fairy in this ss.Before that i thought of showing Pratha as a human being.

Pragya's ghost pictures are not edits,they are real.I just made some designs in it.

As Rani Pari I have taken an elderly actress.You will see her in the next chapter.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

Oh the ghost is Aastha. So all the other ppl she killed werewomanizers? Aastha not wanting to kill Shlok was nice. Sad that Aastha is a ghostbut she’s giving justice to other women by killing the molesters. Pragya and Nainaknows it but not Pratha. Aastha refusing to stop killing people because she’s revengeful.Akasha Raghav edits r so natural. How did you think of showing Tejasswi as fairy?Pratha and Rishab proposing each other was unique. Wonder who’s the head of thefairy. Dr Rahul Naina’s fiance came to meet her and now he knows the truth, guessnow she would easily find her body. This Pragya ghostly edits r superb, how didyou make them? What did the pics originally looked like? By the way for RaniPari, u can easily use Karishma Tanna pics as she was also a Rani Pari in Baalveer. Perfect pics, waiting for next.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the pm

Part 7

Intense update.... wonderfully written

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Nice Story Jasmine Pragya Is A Ghost Too

And She Exposed Herself Before Abhi?

Hopefully Rishabh And Pratha Will Be Together