Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

Klaus is the original from whom all these vampire born. He was a werewolf. But his father wanted to make his children immortals so he asks his witch wife to make them immortals. That how their children become Vampires . if Klaus & his siblings dies all the vampire in earth dies . The character and actor got too popular so they give a spin off The Originals . Klaus is a hybrid. Half Vampire Half wolf. Wolf bite is deadly for Vampires. Klaus comes to mystic falls for Elena coz he needs her blood to make his hybrid army πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Klaus is the step son of his father and that's why he hates him to the core because he a wolf and he bounds his wolf side which means he can no longer turn into a wolf until or unless he sacrifices a doppalganger.

Because they were all turned into a vampire by a doppalganger blood named Tatia ...whom both the bro's Elijah and Klaus fell for (which is Amara's doppelganger and after Amara died (who was an immortal) , she had many doppelganger which is Tatia, Katherine and last one is Elena)

So that's why he is after Elena's blood because Katherine had turned herself as a vampire because she didn't wanted to be sacrificed.

And additional to that, is that his blood is the only cure to a werewolf bite for any vampire

And he is the reason why Stefan sacrificed himself to Klaus to save Damon's life and we get to see more of Stefan rippah side and the shuruwat of Elena getting more closer to Damon.

And yeah his fling with Caroline in TVD has a huge fanbase which includes me smiley39

Though am a Klayley shipper but am Klaroline as well...

Because "You can love them them both, I did " - Katherina Petrova πŸ˜†

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vivian and Ssharad. I don't like that Rrahul. πŸ˜†

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What do you think of Sahil Uppal? He was negative Grey lead in pinjara khubsueti ka.

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

What do you think of Sahil Uppal? He was negative Grey lead in pinjara khubsueti ka.

He is hot ☺️

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Vivian and Ssharad. I don't like that Rrahul. πŸ˜†

I really do wanna see VD and he say he woh karna chahega about if PKYEK would be offered again ...and since he is free, I wish they aud him as well

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I voted for Vivian because of his role in PKYEK as he looked so good there. But I am also thinking why would an established person like Vivian or SSharad or Mohsin will join where two other prominent actors already are leads. How will the Klaus role benefit them?

P.S. I haven't watched TVD so don't know how important Klaus was.

I have watched tvd as much as i did

Klaus is villan to salvothre brothers here oberois.

Then he will be antihero.....

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

I have watched tvd as much as i did

Klaus is villan to salvothre brothers here oberois.

Then he will be antihero.....

But the actors everyone suggested here have all been male leads with shades of grey but never antihero. So it will change their images for future. It will be hard for them to accept that, no?

Edited by Ritzie - 1 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail

But the actors everyone suggested here have all been male leads with shades of grey but never antihero. So it will change their images for future. It will be hard for them to accept that, no?

Yess but just like how Jennifer Winget created a storm with Maya with a dark past that made her what she was ...

Same way Klaus as well he is loved so much as a villain that it's character and his siblings got their own show because of his hype and the love.

In his own show, his character arc had taken whole new turn with the arrival of his daughter, the way he redeemed himself because she was his light ...

But back in TVD he was the villian that everyone use to hate upon but also cannot even kill him because agar woh nahi hoga toh then they will all die and plus his blood is the cure to wolf bites ....

So they should find someone who can really much make a character like Klaus who has a dark past believable, his emotions, his trauma ...,the beast that he was to emote them with such conviction

Someone jisse you want to hate but you can't ... because it's him ...

Klaus in all as a character is an emotion, the 50 different shades of Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson, the only one guy who saw Caroline as the perfect girl before Stefan could see it in her , while others Matt and Tyler didn't treat her well...

But only he was the right guy at the wrong time for Caroline in TVD

And she was the right girl at the wrong time for him in TO.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

I really do wanna see VD and he say he woh karna chahega about if PKYEK would be offered again ...and since he is free, I wish they aud him as well

Bhediya ke naam se toh vampires hi hai so it will be nice to see him again as a vampire.

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Bhediya ke naam se toh vampires hi hai so it will be nice to see him again as a vampire.

But dear already Tyler ke papa introduce hogaye as a Mahish toh hum kuch nahi kar sakte hai