Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

@Sherry

want to know this too... you know where to share with me 😉

Sadhika so gai lagta hai... uthegi to shock lagega.

I will pray for her husband's ears today 🤣

Word Count: 0

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherry24

Sorry. I keep using that word since it is being overused here🤣

Infidelity. And he has been emotionally unfaithful to P throughout. Between confessing to Sai and supposedly divorcing P it is infidelity. He is and has been cheating on P.

Compare this V to the one after Sam’s marriage and his marriage with Sai. He knows those dynamics well.

In a way has he not used and now planning to discard her? Does that fit his character?

But Virat cleared already to that witch patralekha that he cannot love her ever, since that fake marriage, she willfully entered into this knowing everything, so how it is infidelity?

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry. I keep using that word since it is being overused here🤣

Infidelity. And he has been emotionally unfaithful to P throughout. Between confessing to Sai and supposedly divorcing P it is infidelity. He is and has been cheating on P.

Compare this V to the one after Sam’s marriage and his marriage with Sai. He knows those dynamics well.

In a way has he not used and now planning to discard her? Does that fit his character?

The promo looks very confusing to me...Even 8f Vinu wants Sai and Virat together,will Virat be easily discarding Patralekha...It's totally against his character

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Direct narrative - V ka character dheela hai🤣🤣
But sequence to gadbad ho gaya. Sathya ki to already entry ho gayi, but V ne to abhi propose bhi nahi kiya. Aisa thought bhi nahi dikhaya. Woh to P ko patane mein laga hai. Kya bolega P ko? Please P mujhe meri de do. Mujhe divorce de do. Main Sai se shaadi karna chahta hoon. Aur wo bolegi “Haan Virraaaat. Tumhari khushi mein meri khushi hai. Tum mujhe jaise rakhna chaho main reh lungi. Bas mujhe mat chodna. Saath mein koi bhi ho”

you forgot "ghar k kisi kone me padi rahugi"😭

🤣

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moor278

@Sherry

want to know this too... you know where to share with me 😉

Sadhika so gai lagta hai... uthegi to shock lagega.

I will pray for her husband's ears today 🤣

Promo dobara dekhke V centric lag raha hai...all about V proposing Sai, she saying no and he taking flowers for her..yahi dikh raha. Bigamist aur Virat....no...naa....nhii. Kia kia hai ussne😉

Satya is an angle re...

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

But Virat cleared already to that witch patralekha that he cannot love her ever, since that fake marriage, she willfully entered into this knowing everything, so how it is infidelity?

We have to analyse characters individually. I agree to what you are saying. But I will apply this when I’m talking about P. She is well aware of V’s love for Sai, yet she wanted more and manipulates.

On the other hand if you talk about V, has he not been giving into P’s wishes? If he was sticking to his words and wants to be with Sai, why accommodate P’s wishes?

Infidelity is very direct. These justifications will not apply.

Rosyme thumbnail

Whoever joins Sai among the family will form a team i guess.

Now Sai and Savi r a team.

Then Vinu may join them. Then they will be a family of 3.

Later Virat may join in the end, then their family will be complete.

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nirip

Promo dobara dekhke V centric lag raha hai...all about V proposing Sai, she saying no and he taking flowers for her..yahi dikh raha. Bigamist aur Virat....no...naa....nhii. Kia kia hai ussne😉

Satya is an angle re...

You go girl!!

I think you got the catch there. They are playing with us. The sequence is exactly how it is meant to be.🤣
Sathya is yet to make his entry into their lives in the true sense

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Promo dobara dekhke V centric lag raha hai...all about V proposing Sai, she saying no and he taking flowers for her..yahi dikh raha.

Aisa kya? 🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Direct narrative - V ka character dheela hai🤣

Chavan boi be like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruEQPQX90fI&ab_channel=T-Series