Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Shaaaani sagle vachte. 🤣 Arre apna Churchgate local. Everyday loke hotstar laavtat and watch shows. Tagging you

Aaj basun vachala, Karan episode che update vachun jhop yet hoti. Kal full day sagla log out Karun Basle hoti.

I tried one full day pan me kela Aaj login parat 🙈

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/seemaya73546051/status/1638017816447135745?s=20

Virat gets roses for Sai. He sees Satya extending his hand to Sai. Viru hides his bouquet

Main tumhe mana ke rahunga.. to do what, break his illegal marriage? Virat should grow a spine and ask his illegal biwi to get lost. Instead he wants to shoot from Sai's shoulders. This guy might be missing two women fighting over him.

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Virat proposing sai while being pakhi husband

Sai telling she don't want to break pakhi house instead of remind him how he wronged her

Both being true to their characters 👏

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Roch

Thank you for missing me. Par ye sab boring hain. I am tierd of that sulking face and sorry but not sorry I don’t like that irritating character. He is Pakhi part 2. I toh won’t even go on the actor.

Sorry it’s just the mood I guess, I don’t know. I am finding all the comments on IF triggering when I know nothing actually is triggering.

It's okay... see you in DM then 😉

You need not be sorry there 🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/seemaya73546051/status/1638017816447135745?s=20

Virat gets roses for Sai. He sees Satya extending his hand to Sai. Viru hides his bouquet

How third class and cheap Virat is?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

It's okay... see you in DM then 😉

You need not be sorry there 🤣

Oh yes. There is a nice goss about the show that I want to give too 😆

janecastle thumbnail
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

interesting…. Totally different from V proposing Sai and etc etc…

This seems like just a delayed promo to introduce Satya

Seems like...Kia boriyat hai. It's already playing out😔

janecastle thumbnail

So Virat wants to break all relations and start afresh with Sai. And Sai is obviously not Patralekha, so she didn't jump into the opportunity. But I think the first part of the promo is Virat's imagination. Then he goes to propose her and sees SaiYa together.

Can we get rid of Didi from the montage. Story has nothing to do with her her but jabardasti she is included everywhere.

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

I didn’t find anything wrong in that scene …. She as a head of the dept gave the job to someone else. She as shopping herself when she said she was getting late.

Yeah family happens … woh aur Virat toh aye din kuch kaand karte hain..

So as a head of the dept she should have been more on top of her game. Actually I am finally liking that Sai seh thoda bhoj kam hua… She was shown too good to be true kinda …

See being a doctor is one thing but she was judged for her management skills today. Her staff failed her so what as a lead of the team it’s her responsibility. I didn’t like that immediately she said to the nurse she is writing suspension letter. Anyways I am glad I don’t want her to be all goody good.

One more thing I like is Dr Satya talking about medical papers/journals …. Finally Sai koh kuch aisa seekh na chahiye yaar … every profession has continuous learning so glad even if it was a mere dialogue of Satya they showed it!

BTW…. Mujhe toh yeh sukoon hai Sai koh finally apron mein dekha…

like V wears uniform only when Sai joined …. Ab Sai is in apron because Satya

Loved the last line...