Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Virat is terrified looking at Pakhi when Vinu goes and hugs Sai. 😃

Didi hunter se maarne wali hai Kya??

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have seen that girl who is sathya's lover. I am not able to remember her. she is there somewhere. Please help me identify :P

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I have seen that girl who is sathya's lover. I am not able to remember her. she is there somewhere. Please help me identify :P

Did they reveal her face today?

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Sathya's girls name is Mehek❤️

And we had to see ugly edits of Satya with didi 😭

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Did they reveal her face today?

almost revealed. she is pretty. Well known face. I think

840837 thumbnail

this backstory provided to nurse sheetal is such hogwash. If all he was doing is helping her son out she'd not feel the need to hug him on the bike like nibba nibbi. But basically they keep trying to show Satya as the nice guy who is always misunderstood and has a dark past but doesnt let it show hiding behind his OTT happy facade. But I think we need some progress. they are making Sai look terrible at her job, have poor judgement unnecessarily. We can see saviour Satya even without making Sai look like a fool or look inefficient etc. As audience I felt really sad to see her being reprimanded. Ayesha emoted that scene beautifully. I really felt bad for her. She looked so upset to be getting reprimanded and also like the person who is not used to ever hearing something negative coz she has always been good at her job. And this is not the Sai we have been shown all along. She was a quick thinking problem solver, not the one to be caught off-guard. I really like Satya a lot. hes charming and sweet but i dont think that this whole story was believable. And there are always multiple sets of instruments available. Not just one set. It looks SO OTT to show him swoop in like this. And in the end he looks angry at Sai which is understandable but I hope things will calm down. I dunno if now he needs to know Sais backstory to feel sympathy for her...I dont want him to pity Sai. I want him to genuinely see her as a good doctor, a good person rather than help out of pity. But I'm glad Sai is apologizing to him. Thats our Sai. She may be impulsive but she also always accepts her mistakes.

Its not necessary to make one person more qualified or superman to show that they are a nice person. Today the inspection doctor identifies Satya as youngest member of medical council. LOL. Aisa kuch recognition nahi hota. Every registered doctor gets a medical council of India registration.

But this trope of showing him be "better" than Sai is not needed. They can both be equally good and still continue this story. It could have been shown that Satya was helping with the backup instruments that Sai herself had readied but didnt have a chance to grab. Or some other thing. They dont need to make Sai look inept to make Satya look better. They keep on doing this as a pattern. They made V look bad at his job also. He failed at identifying goons who harmed Sai or solving devkit case and several other things to show Sai help but all those scenes also would have worked even if V had been shown logical and not dumb.

Precap makes me happy. Finally Vinu has disregarded P and run into Sai's arms.

Good. But why do CN losers and V look so unhappy about this?

She is HIS aai and the one who helped him with the project. Obviously he'd go running to her.

I am glad both kids have gone running to hug Sai. She deserves this happiness in the midst of all the crap P is planning.

The case P plans to file should be quashed quickly, I hope they dont forget that Pullu was involved, V signed consent and the circumstances- Sai saving her life twice before this surgery and how she had opportunity to cause harm to P even before this if she really wanted. I hope they wont forget everything and make Sai look too bad.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so there are no Pakhi lawyer scenes today?

Boredinlife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xfiles

Arrey defamation chodo 😆

Didi pehle “Savi” aur criminal case ladegi. 🤣

I think it was Nutty who mentioned Didi’s Savi case and I heard the same thing when I watched the episode🤣

Didn’t she study Engineering?

Ye konse illiterate college hain?

maybe she studied savi engineering branch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

Can we say that we finally got to know Sai's specialty?

Never come to such conclusion vanku has gajini memory, next time he will introduce her as cardiologist. Just for today she is gynic

840837 thumbnail

I hope Mehek cheated him and didnt die because otherwise I can picture Satya being V's vakil :(

When Satya's aai says jo hua bhul jao, do nayi shuruat - I felt like it applied to both Sai and Satya. But they didnt make Sai listen to it and register it. I wish they had. I thought that was a poignant moment.