His name is Dr survasa only ❤️

What's his real name.

DILF means - 😉

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/dilf

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticriver

The sense of betrayal moving on being cheated on, seeing your love moving on in intimate capacity with another man, making him priority giving him importance. Since the first time show began this time he'll truly actually feel that pain which he's never experienced before.

This 💯

Keeping my disliking towards P aside, V has given same pain to her. As much as I laugh on his stupid Vada but he had promised her that he will not move on.

Isn't its strange that he thinks/believes that Sai will never move on from him definitely not with other man.

Today P said she never got darja of being Vs wife. That's what had happened with Sai, she never got prioritized as a wife, nor acceptance by the CN.

The places are switched.

As an outcome I only want Sai to get respect and love that she always deserved and of course her children.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Imagebadmaash ho tum🤣🤣🤣🤣😈😈

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Neil is the biggest disappointment in Virat Pakhi face off, even aish seems better in showing rage for Virat tho it comes out as ott.

Am I supposed to enjoy when it's not even 1% of what he shows to Sai as if she isn't a human?

Characters are crafted by actors and neil has made this very much visible difference in his character wrt to Sai and Pakhi, making Virat more hated.

Tho the shut up of last month was much better.

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

now that ayesha might be romancing with two men..So i dont think its possible for her to be with both of them.

I think in that case one has to compromise with her body double..Neil may be the person because he doesnt like working woth ayehsa..So he mat have to work with this person imagining its aysehs/sai

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.png

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysticriver

I don't think Virat has ever been so consistently pro Sai in every instance which he's being now since the time of Sai's breakdown. Preleap mein bhi he never did. It was a mix bag neutral or he'd equally blame them or victimize himself. He'll try to diffuse or make peace but now he deep down always feels Sai is right supports & defends her, back then he'd be so quick to blame accuse her or believe accusations against her.

Me too he never has been..

Back then there was a lot of argument on how he wanted to speak but Sai or Pakhi did not let him.

However when it comes to torturing Sai he is not seen to be someone who is stopping coz someone did not let him..

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shaome

now that ayesha might be romancing with two men..So i dont think its possible for her to be with both of them.

I think in that case one has to compromise with her body double..Neil may be the person because he doesnt like working woth ayehsa..So he mat have to work with this person imagining its aysehs/sai

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.png

Ye kya hai? 😐

Shaome thumbnail

Yeh sonakshi ka body double
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh body double hai?

Shaome thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh body double hai?

haanji😆

It is actually the show named kaha hum kaha tum..That show literally roasted all the indian serial😆

The Fl who is a famous tv actress...And ML who is a doctor goes to meet her on set and only to find a man is romancing another man.The soap opera that the FL acts , her male lead has huge problem with her so he demands a body double..😆