Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Wondering if known devil is better than unknown angel 😆😆 ....

TRUE... 🙈🙈🙈

Ghum and Vanku ke haath main hai sab 🙏

gaurimisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bring in Jaggu .... he doesn't even need to go to court to win the case...I hope Satya contacts him😳

Only he can say truth bombs like no one else

xfiles thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If this has any resemblance to Ganja, it is purely unintentional and coincidental 🤣🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/dilkedastakk/status/1638457568321470464?s=46&t=4rrsyDL418PQpz6RT7QjeQ

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think Virat has ever been so consistently pro Sai in every instance which he's being now since the time of Sai's breakdown. Preleap mein bhi he never did. It was a mix bag neutral or he'd equally blame them or victimize himself. He'll try to diffuse or make peace but now he deep down always feels Sai is right supports & defends her, back then he'd be so quick to blame accuse her or believe accusations against her.

mysticriver thumbnail

My only reason of excitement for Satya and Sai's progression ain't the reason for the upcoming track I'm also looking forward to Virat crying khoon ke aansu. He's never ever suffered truly in the entire show got it easy everything on a silver platter everyone catered to his whims to soothe his ego, the luckiest character, everyone available to him, he's got to choose, this time he's an option. Audience was never shown him feeling miserable, pained. The sense of betrayal moving on being cheated on, seeing your love moving on in intimate capacity with another man, making him priority giving him importance. Since the first time show began this time he'll truly actually feel that pain which he's never experienced before. This track should be stretched for a whole year as he's caused that pain to Sai, Pakhi too for 2.5 years time to time. It'll a blast track Pakhi taunting him all the time. I'd enjoy every bit of it. I don't consider him mourning over Sai's death or Sai not reciprocating his feelings or Shruti track suffering at all. Now the real suffering begins.

Edited by mysticriver - 1 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly why I want them to go forward sensibly with the new entry. One side Pakhi will be insufferable & other side, he will no longer be the only support for Sai. He will see her with another man who is her equal.. not JM type.

He still feels he is the only person for Sai. That illusion needs to break.

Edited by scarlett22 - 1 years ago
Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

My only reason of excitement for Satya and Sai's progression ain't the reason for the upcoming track I'm also looking forward to Virat crying khoon ke aansu. He's never ever suffered truly in the entire show got it easy everything on a silver platter everyone catered to his whims to soothe his ego, the luckiest character, everyone available to him, he's got to choose, this time he's an option. Audience was never shown him feeling miserable, pained. The sense of betrayal moving on being cheated on, seeing your love moving on in intimate capacity with another man, making him priority giving him importance. Since the first time show began this time he'll truly actually feel that pain which he's never experienced before. This track should be stretched for a whole year as he's caused that pain to Sai, Pakhi too for 2.5 years time to time. It'll a blast track Pakhi taunting him all the time. I'd enjoy every bit of it. I don't consider him mourning over Sai's death or Sai not reciprocating his feelings or Shruti track suffering at all. Now the real suffering begins.

Wow you're really throwing some truth bombs aren't you 😆 You've said it aptly.. Virat has always been the priority of both the ladies but now destiny has come into play & the tables have started turning and how!

The Virat who was once a priority will soon be an option.. an option which Sai might not even consider.. If Satya turns out to be everything that a man should be, will Sai be unreasonable and choose to be with Virat? I don't think so

You can't choose gold-plated over real gold

There's nothing that has been shown yet for me as a viewer to accept Sai ending up with Virat. Instead his character has degraded and stooped to the lowest lows.

I also don't accord much importance to him lamenting over Sai's death. I only pay attention to what he's been doing ever since he came to know that Sai is alive up till now. His sadness over Sai's death was a very obvious one. Anybody would feel sad over the death of a close one. So he hasn't done anything spectacular by lamenting over Sai's death. It isn't something worthy of being lauded. The true pain will be when he sees her moving on with someone else. Someone who puts her before anything and anyone, someone who prioritises her.

Sai has always prioritised other people in her life but she herself has never been a priority to anyone. She knows how to stand for others but she's never known what it feels like to have someone who will stand by her side when she needs it the most.

Virat feels like he's irreplaceable. But he infact isn't. That's his delusion. Someone like Virat can never be touted to be irreplaceable. And his bubble is about to burst very soon

mysticriver thumbnail

Can anyone tell me the name of the head doctor of Sai Dr. Survasa? Will y'all find me weird if I say he's DILF material for me 😭

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Given the Pakhi angle has been stretched so much that her DDP is highlighted more than MLs and FL's i hope this PL track is stretched a lot.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Can anyone tell me the name of the head doctor of Sai Dr. Survasa? Will y'all find me weird if I say he's DILF material for me 😭

What do you mean by DILF material ???

His name is Dr survasa only ❤️