Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

BK can't remind Patralekha of her previous crimes because she too was either involved in them or supported her to commit those crimes.

Ashwini and Ninad are in Team Bahu team so they won't open their mouth.

Virat definitely won't though it would be great if he had done that but then post leap its almost impossible for writers to glorify him even in one episode.

Sai too won't talk about Pakhi being responsible for her broken marriage as she doesn't want to recollect all those events and doesn't want pakrat marriage to get affected.

Mohit as usual will remain a mute cow. The only person who can open her mouth again is Karishma but it seems the writers make her throw truth bombs at people only when they're in mood to. I so hope it's Karishma who gives a reality check to Pakhi on how she always eyed Sai's husband and broke their marriage.

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I don't understand. How can she spout such lies when each one knows the past? Some of them actually looked guilty. At least Harini can protest?

Sadhika I do agree. Pakhi has gone bonkers. Looks like she went bonkers the day she married Samrat and imagined Virat putting sindoor on her! She is living in some different world.

But she has to be called out...one by one, people have to open their mouth. I understand the need to stretch...but at least a few characters have to remind her of what she did.

This is not even good drama! Just one person screeching...

I thought someone should & then I remember her fixed expression 😲😲. What rubbish. Really ? You are talking about me? How dare you kind of expression when someone talks about her deeds. It’s useless.

Dishasuji thumbnail

Such a boring and cheap episode...no logic at all...🤢

One thing is Vinayak have seen how Virat shout at Pakhi ... Vinayak might hate Virat and emotional towards Pakhi.

Sai will get Vinayak love but he will not easily accept Sai as his ayi soon ....it will drag till the time Pakhi's character is important. because Venu accepting Sai so soon will end all drama.

KarwaChothThali thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I don't understand. How can she spout such lies when each one knows the past? Some of them actually looked guilty. At least Harini can protest?

Sadhika I do agree. Pakhi has gone bonkers. Looks like she went bonkers the day she married Samrat and imagined Virat putting sindoor on her! She is living in some different world.

But she has to be called out...one by one, people have to open their mouth. I understand the need to stretch...but at least a few characters have to remind her of what she did.

This is not even good drama! Just one person screeching...

Stretch ka bhi ek limit hota hae.

8 months of same drag- no one says a word to the CN Kaweeennnn

This is now too much nonsense in name of karma.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

what will be 800th episode special? Sakhi faceoff?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

More on family dynamics and then Sai leaving hospital and her talk with Satya

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

CN clowns won't dare to open their mouth against Patralekha. How can they?? Half of them are criminals, hypocrites who supported Didi in her evil plans some way or other. And Patralekha is not Sai. If they talk against her, she will bring up their own actions. And DCP is all talk, no action in front of his pyari cheez. Had Sai said or did something like this against his pyari cheez, he would have simply thrown her out. Oh I forgot, he has already done that. That is spineless DCP's turu lub for Sai.

Only good thing about this nonsense track is we will get SaiYa progression. I hope we get some good scenes away from CN nonsense.

ginn thumbnail

So she said she will breathe only after cheening sai's identity, which is impossible so will she die after this😉

ginn thumbnail

And I liked sai's expression when pakhi is uttering this nonsense like achha ye baath hai 🤣🤣 jara cheen ke dhikao

xfiles thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5