Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

International organisations also placed India below Pak and Sri lanka in hunger index. If u find them so credible then believe them. I won't.. sorry.

Right then the only source that is credible is the BJP mouthpieces. I can convince you if you have already chosen to blindly follow a narrative. These same international organization 10/15 years ago named india one of the fastest growing economies and a potential superpower. Now they say something against India and they always wrong.

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Right then the only source that is credible is the BJP mouthpieces. I can convince you if you have already chosen to blindly follow a narrative. These same international organization 10/15 years ago named india one of the fastest growing economies and a potential superpower. Now they say something against India and they always wrong.

Tell me one thing - is Amritpal a khalistani supporter or not?

If yes then I strongly support action against him. Period.

982283 thumbnail

International organisations also placed India below Pak and Sri lanka in hunger index. If u find them so credible then believe them. I won't.. sorry.

Also i would condemn only if i find them doing something wrong. This Amritpal guy wants khalistan which thankfully BJP is opposing. Why would i condemn it then. Kuch bhi.

Has he been convicted in court of a crime? Why are they taking him to a secret location? They have many innocents in jail claiming they supposedly wanted a khalistan?

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Has he been convicted in court of a crime? Why are they taking him to a secret location? They have many innocents in jail claiming they supposedly wanted a khalistan?

Well if he is innocent then he should surrender to the court. Why is he running away and why is his supporters attacking police and police station?

1248410 thumbnail

@Grumpy

Also i have spent more than enough time spoiling my mood on this thread so you carry on. I will leave 👍

982283 thumbnail

Tell me one thing - is Amritpal a khalistani supporter or not?

If yes then I strongly support action against him. Period.

Tell me one law in India that states asking for sovereignty is wrong. As long as you are not committing any crime while going about it. The question is not whether he wants Khalistan. Why are they are arresting him by committing human rights violations of internet suspension? Taking him to an undisclosed location.

If the people of Punjab wanted sovereignty there is a very easy way to go about it without committing any violence. And due to international law they would get international support from any country that is part of the UNO. India wouldn't be able to do anything to stop them.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
982283 thumbnail

@Grumpy

Also i have spent more than enough time spoiling my mood on this thread so you carry on. I will leave 👍

Spoiling your mood? Sorry I pointed out the lack of credibility of people spreading government propaganda on Twitter. Sorry you have a hard time believing anything against BJP. The truth is they will run India down to the gutter. They have done a great job making India a laughing stock around the world.

982283 thumbnail

Well if he is innocent then he should surrender to the court. Why is he running away and why is his supporters attacking police and police station?

Once again do you have proof to show he is running away? We have a hard time telling what is going on because once again there is no internet in Punjab right now?