Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t see Amritpal thrashing the police station. Even during the farmers protest they would have people dress up as Sikhs and pretend to be violent

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Twitter is a very accurate forum of news.

Nothing is accurate if it doesn't suit what u want to believe.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Nothing is accurate if it doesn't suit what u want to believe.

No twitter is anyone can make an account and post anything. Do have any idea how many BJP bots are there. Post credible news and I will believe it.

https://www.bingedaily.in/article/here-s-how-the-bjp-it-cell-creates-twitter-storms-and-fake-news

1248410 thumbnail

I don’t see Amritpal thrashing the police station. Even during the farmers protest they would have people dress up as Sikhs and pretend to be violent

I never said Amritpal was thrashing the police station. His supporters were. Do u think the kings get their hands dirty when there are many willful servants at their disposal?

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I never said Amritpal was thrashing the police station. His supporters were. Do u think the kings get their hands dirty when there are many willful servants at their disposal?

Once again then why do this with the internet shut down. Arrest them do an investigation with full discrepancy to show they were his supporters. People shouting khalistan and dressed up as sikhs is adequate proof. Were these people scene with Amritpal Singh? Then why is he arrested ?

1248410 thumbnail

No twitter is anyone can make an account and post anything. Do have any idea how many BJP bots are there. Post credible news and I will believe it.

https://www.bingedaily.in/article/here-s-how-the-bjp-it-cell-creates-twitter-storms-and-fake-news

Believe what u want. I don't want to work to make u believe something... 👍

I just saw on news about this guy's manhunt and then read your post.. After which i checked twitter and found these tweets.