Match made in hell..🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Bela Curiosity is going to kill her🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yamini asking waiter to add 3 more locks..lol..Waiters are demon too .. shouldn't she do that herself..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Mujhe samanh nahi aaya like how exactly that tomb break 😆 ithna easy tha toh pehle hi bula lethe kisi rakshas ko markar 🤣 itna intezar kyu kiya and now ranav is dead kya?

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ranav ke andar uske bade chacha ki spirit aagya🤣🤣now he is behaving like pratham as per precap🥱

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsoumyasrk06

ranav ke andar uske bade chacha ki spirit aagya🤣🤣now he is behaving like pratham as per precap🥱

but he had some dual personality pehle he was like mere pass ithne shakti kaha se agayi and then suddenly he is like ye tho mera bhanje ka sharerr as if he knew ahow his bhanja looked 🤣
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

What's Arjit taneja 's name in this show ?

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Why can't they make asur as non blood drinkers 😆 Vampire bana diya. they could have showed asur killing them by using power by doing some torture :D

I wish they could have shown something like Lucifer without blood and all...

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

It is going to be Naagin rehash with Pari's and Rakshasas. Dont know where Beauty and Beast theme comes in.😆

Beauty and Beast ki kahani ki kuch aur thi ...

Wahan Beast khud ek prince tha joh curse hua tha

Much like you can say Lucifer....

This is the second time referencing this show 😆

But it's the concept of a devil falling in love with a god/angel sent person into the life of the devil in the form of a detective who is already a divorcee with a kid... to bring out of the good in him...

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsoumyasrk06

Summary🤣 1. Back to 1994 Uttar Pradesh (place i think) 😝, Camp me kuch couples camping ke liye aaye the..Naagin ke farishte ki entry guitar bajate huye as a rakshas ekdum badasa hojata hai fir fight karta hai fir maarta hai🤣. arjit, pratham (zain),ashwath and monalisa are siblings and unke dad woh tapasya karte hai astra ke liye.

2. Old man apne bete ko pure sathon lok ka story sunate hai specially rakshas and pari ke baare me🤣

3. Pari lok me us time dola re dola me dance karte hai apsaraye🤣🤣. Queen apni beti ko bhejti hai distract karne ke liye rakshas sage ko.Ashwath fall in love with Devlika but Devlika love Pratham, and Monalisa also play evil tactics to get quarrel among brothers.

Tapas sage ki kamzori unke bete hote hai jinhe ladte dekh unka dhyaan bhung hota hai..and pari returns to her lok and her marriage ceremony started with farishta but she imagine zain while exchanging flower garland and then in room farishta -pari are having conversation regarding how she fell in love and doing how she done her kartavya then farishta says he dont have problem and then they do suhaagrat.

4. Morning when devlika woke she get shocked to see pratham in bed side me and their conversation started about revenge and all she cursed him and stab him woh pratham niche gir jata hai dharti ke andar.

Kuch miss hua toh add kar sakte hai🤣

Lol exactly pari lok mein devdas ka dola re dola bhi famous hogaya before the release 🤣

Ya phir Devdas ke makers ko sapna aaya tha ki pariyon ne iss gaane mein naach rachaya tha toh hum bhi humare bollywood ke 2 pariyon ko iss gaane mein nachwa dete hai 🤣