Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: imsoumyasrk06

SummaryšŸ¤£ 1. Back to 1994 Uttar Pradesh (place i think) šŸ˜, Camp me kuch couples camping ke liye aaye the..Naagin ke farishte ki entry guitar bajate huye as a rakshas ekdum badasa hojata hai fir fight karta hai fir maarta haišŸ¤£. arjit, pratham (zain),ashwath and monalisa are siblings and unke dad woh tapasya karte hai astra ke liye.

2. Old man apne bete ko pure sathon lok ka story sunate hai specially rakshas and pari ke baare mešŸ¤£

3. Pari lok me us time dola re dola me dance karte hai apsarayešŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Queen apni beti ko bhejti hai distract karne ke liye rakshas sage ko.Ashwath fall in love with Devlika but Devlika love Pratham, and Monalisa also play evil tactics to get quarrel among brothers.

Tapas sage ki kamzori unke bete hote hai jinhe ladte dekh unka dhyaan bhung hota hai..and pari returns to her lok and her marriage ceremony started with farishta but she imagine zain while exchanging flower garland and then in room farishta -pari are having conversation regarding how she fell in love and doing how she done her kartavya then farishta says he dont have problem and then they do suhaagrat.

4. Morning when devlika woke she get shocked to see pratham in bed side me and their conversation started about revenge and all she cursed him and stab him woh pratham niche gir jata hai dharti ke andar.

Kuch miss hua toh add kar sakte haišŸ¤£

Actually the timeline and their outfits ,song was so trollworthy...Parilok me dola re dolašŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£...Three brothers are looking like after 20s people..But their sister outfits are like 90s..šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£.

But flashback cast are so apt.

Arjit,Zain,Karan ,Shivangi

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Even Sharad can switch in to the role of good sanskari boy easily that was showing now...Shaleen as demon look was nice...But this good boy look was not at all great...

oh yeah the good boy Ranav role needs to end ASAP, he needs to become rakshas...vo billi bachane wala Banda zada time tolerate nehi hoga...šŸ˜†
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wished they didn't showed FL father manhandling..It's disturbing

Roses4Moira thumbnail

I like bgm in this episode....Whatever it was still better than whole episode..

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So finally good boy ranav mar gaya hai and blood of his reach underground level where dead pratham therešŸ¤£ and his spirit has made ranav alive with more rakshas powersšŸ˜„

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Last part was good.. especially Yamini and that chillar pillar fight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes absolutely šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And her dialogues made laugh so muchšŸ¤£šŸ¤£and uske husband ka behavior fool ban gyi, šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

firewings_diya thumbnail

So finally good boy ranav mar gaya hai and blood of his reach underground level where dead pratham therešŸ¤£ and his spirit has made ranav alive with more rakshas powersšŸ˜„

finally we need rakshas accha bandha hame hazm nahi hotha šŸ¤£
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Yes absolutely šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And her dialogues made laugh so muchšŸ¤£šŸ¤£and uske husband ka behavior fool ban gyi, šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Yaa..šŸ˜†

I hope they don't disclose this devil form to them in next episodes..i want them to be surprise..

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail

Why yamini call her husband aadhi manavšŸ¤£šŸ¤£kitna funny thašŸ¤£šŸ¤£