Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I don't have tv 😭 will it air in voot at the same time?

No, they have not uploaded yet. Even I cant watch on TV. I thought like BB, they will upload the epi few mins before.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

It is going to be Naagin rehash with Pari's and Rakshasas. Dont know where Beauty and Beast theme comes in.πŸ˜†

They have twisted rambe and a sage's tapas saga. A rakshas his son is zain imam character is doing tapas to get a astra and they sent shivangi character to earth to stop them πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

desh ko bachana 🀣 naagin 6 ka theme leke aagaye ye log πŸ˜†

Pariya are doing conspiracy against daanavs πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

They have twisted rambe and a sage's tapas saga. A rakshas his son is zain imam character is doing tapas to get a astra and they sent shivangi character to earth to stop them πŸ˜†

Pari's are not part of Hindu mythology I think, Pari's have replaced Apsaras in this.πŸ˜†

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

No, they have not uploaded yet. Even I cant watch on TV. I thought like BB, they will upload the epi few mins before.

Ya even i thought 😣 how to watch it online? Do we have to wait till tomorrow for the episode to come on voot?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Ya even i thought 😣 how to watch it online? Do we have to wait till tomorrow for the episode to come on voot?

They usually don't air first epi on voot to see how many are interested in the show.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Pari's are not part of Hindu mythology I think, Pari's have replaced Apsaras in this.πŸ˜†

They should have used apsaras πŸ˜† Pari kaha se leke agaye
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

They should have used apsaras πŸ˜† Pari kaha se leke agaye

I think they wanted to show all supernatural powers, which they couldnt with Apsaras, so they replaced them with Pari instead.πŸ˜† And Indians know about Paris, so they didnt have an issue of introducing unknown supernatural creatures.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I think they wanted to show all supernatural powers, which they couldnt with Apsaras, so they replaced them with Pari instead.πŸ˜† And Indians know about Paris, so they didnt have an issue of introducing unknown supernatural creatures.

🀣

I am team daanav 🀣Paris are more cunning than daanav πŸ˜† She broke his dads tapas and when zain took revenge by marrying her she cursed him and took his life.πŸ˜†

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I couldn't see the episode coz voot hasn't uploaded it yet and i don't have tv😭

Somebody please update ❀️