Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome to India Forums! Until you reach 50 posts and become a Groupbie, you cannot tag any other user by hitting the Reply button, and you cannot use the QUOTE function because it is HTML.

So, if you want us to know about which post you are asking, please copy the text from that post and the name of the person you are addressing.

Also, one-word posts get deleted. So, "What does this mean?" is a better question than "means ??"

What did you want to know about this writing contest?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Work has to be on original characters or fan fiction?

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

So far, I've submitted four fan fictions, but most people wouldn't be familiar with the books or TV shows on which they're based, so they might seem original. I invented original characters only within one fan fiction, but the characters that I borrowed also got makeovers.

Sutapasima accepted my entries without asking, so I believe fan fiction and original characters are both acceptable.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sweet & Sugary

It has to be fiction … as the title says . Story has to be a work of fiction /writers imagination / writers creation .

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

It has to be fiction … as the title says . Story has to be a work of fiction /writers imagination / writers creation .

that's a yes for both I guess 🀣

Time to bring back my favourite OCs then.. πŸ˜†

Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Want to participate?

Will try!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sweet & Sugary

sure. This weekend or next one.. I have an exam coming up so but busy with that.

Good luck for exams dear NehaπŸ‘πŸΌ ….and for time pass/ relaxation in between studies wish you happy writing πŸ€—
Sutapasima thumbnail

Sweet & Sugary

Looking forwards to your entries my dear .
HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If we use lines from a poem or a story in our fic, are we supposed to credit the poet/author in the fic itself? Or can we just add a note at the end of the fic crediting them?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sweet & Sugary

Originally posted by: HereAsMyself

If we use lines from a poem or a story in our fic, are we supposed to credit the poet/author in the fic itself? Or can we just add a note at the end of the fic crediting them?

Thanks for your query.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Please do not use anything from any creations that you yourself have not created.

Please let it be an original one ... see my dear buddy....if I allow you now, it's not fair on those writers who have already submitted 100% original creations.

You are free to take hints from your old creations n modify themπŸ˜‰. Feel free to use any prompts provided in first post for ideas .

I hope you understand 😳

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago