Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the early reviews dear! Looks like I will be watching Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday episodes together! Will add my two cents later!

But going by your written review, part of me actually feels for Abhi - he's feeling that there's nothing is can do well - is unable to manage his married life (though marriage needs partnership and willingness to work on issues from both partners) and neither is he managing business well!

Being made to feel (either intentionally / unintentionally) that one is good for nothing can really take one into a deep, dark place mentally and emotionally! 🥺🥺

I hope Abhi doesn't end up in a space like that, it's probably the most self-destructive thing that can happen to a person! 💔💔

Originally posted by: sns23

I don’t know if it was because i saw the episode expecting nothing, but todays episode was actually not half bad.

They interspersed the drama with some relatable stuff.

Mausi continues to fill abhi’s ears - I dint see that part. Abhi goes back to Satya’s room where satya was talking to Dev. Nothing bad, and everything that was actually true - that abhi got everything handed to him, he dint have to build the business like dev had to, so he doesn’t know how to handle a crisis. Satya tells dev that he needs to support abhi and help him with both his personal issues and office stuff. Abhi overhears everything and feels bad.

Vidhi is starting to stress about getting ghar ki zimmedari and is lost in thoughts when dev comes. She gets startled falls and dev catches her and they have a sweet moment. Dev takes mauke ka fayda (kaash kuch aur fayda liya hota 😄)

Vidhi shares her worries and she’s like I have classes coming up - I’m not sure if I’ll be able to handle everything. Dev boosts her morale and is like she’ll be able to figure it out. He also says that doing this she’ll be able to apply whatever she is learning in her course practically. It’ll be a good experiment. Vidhi feels better and more encouraged.

Maybe this is what I needed to sit through the next scene - while it came across like vidhi was trying a little too hard, it was an endearing scene. She was trying and she was very respectful with how she handled priya.

At the office - dev tries to tell abhi that they need to work together to figure out what is going on. Abhi is like let’s call Yogesh - dev is like no, this is something the both of us need to do. Abhi is like Yogesh is like family, and that he helped him when he needed it. Dev handed everything over to him, and abhi was lost, so he took Yogesh’s help. Dev is like what happened in the past doesn’t matter, but now it is important that they sit together and figure it out. He is like vidhi had also mentioned, and he ignored it in the past. Abhi is like now vidhi is going to tell us how to manage office too - let her handle the house. Dev is upset, but doesn’t say anything, abhi throws a tantrum and is like I know you and mom think I don’t know anything I can’t handle anything. Dev is like don’t be touchy, but abhi is like he doesn’t want to do this anymore and asks dev to take care. Dev is really really annoyed now.

At the sharma’s loan bhaiyya is lying down in mandir ka aangan, and bims and hp are taken aback. Loan guy is like I brought the papers - I consider you guys family, but you are only like let’s sign papers etc etc. Vidhi comes just then and HP and bims are surprised. Vidhi is like what is loan guy doing here, bims puts her off and asks her to take darshan of ma. Loan guy takes advantage of bims and go’s flustered state and makes hp sign when Vidhi’s back is turned. It looks like a mortgage agreement 🤷🏻‍♀️ vidhi turns around and sees HP signed something and asks what’s going on. Loan guy leaves and Vidhi presses them for more details. HP gets annoyed and is like we’re trying to get the temple repaired etc. Vidhi asks about money - HP gets all touchy and gives her a earful. Bimla changes topic and asks vidhi what she’s doing there and tells her that whenever she comes unannounced, she gets worried that something is wrong 😡😡😡😡

Vidhi goes to Maiya and prays with her hisab kitab book. Asks Maiya to take care of her family. HP and bims are tensed.

precap - abhi days until the money issues are not resolved he’ll eat only one meal a day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

Thanks for the early reviews dear! Looks like I will be watching Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday episodes together! Will add my two cents later!

But going by your written review, part of me actually feels for Abhi - he's feeling that there's nothing is can do well - is unable to manage his married life (though marriage needs partnership and willingness to work on issues from both partners) and neither is he managing business well!

Being made to feel (either intentionally / unintentionally) that one is good for nothing can really take one into a deep, dark place mentally and emotionally! 🥺🥺

I hope Abhi doesn't end up in a space like that, it's probably the most self-destructive thing that can happen to a person! 💔💔

I would skip Tuesday’s - just watch Monday’s and Wednesday 😄

Todays episode did make me feel for abhi as well - he was atleast not drowning in a bottle. When it comes to business - he has big shoes to fill, and he is constantly aware of/made to feel aware of his shortcomings.

Putting this much pressure on him was dev’s mistake. Satya is right, he shouldn’t have handed the business over, Abhi was nowhere near ready or prepared and dev did him a big disservice. he was what - 6 months old in the corporate world. Of course this is just fiction, but in real life something like this can destroy a persons sense of self or confidence.
Abhi has always shown to be a level headed person when it comes to dev and satya - so hopefully he takes their criticism with a pinch of salt and steps up. Either hands the reins back to dev and tell him he is not ready yet or work with dev to handle stuff. But of course - this is ITV - a level headed approach is out of the question.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Charche pe charcha continue keejiye sab log....Subah bas jhalak dikhane ke liye aayi aur yeh review padke accha laga. Will come soon ☺️☺️😊☺️ Carl aajkal aapki memes bahut missing hein..Kuch post keejiye tabhi toh forum kee Roshni waapis aayegi

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

Charche pe charcha continue keejiye sab log....Subah bas jhalak dikhane ke liye aayi aur yeh review padke accha laga. Will come soon ☺️☺️😊☺️ Carl aajkal aapki memes bahut missing hein..Kuch post keejiye tabhi toh forum kee Roshni waapis aayegi

Episode dekhna chhod rakha hai maine subah subah, itni negativity subah nhi hazam hoti dopahar tak dekhungi to react karungi.

carljung thumbnail

Videv ki story mein ye abhi Priya money issues mausi ki problem kyu dikha rhe hai sabse bada conflict assuming Divya is really Dev's daughter is how can anyone marry their daughter's cousin. Yhi conflict kaaphi hai 50 episode khichne ke liye without bringing unnecessary problems in the name of family members.

Edited by carljung - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail

https://youtu.be/iRKVgYtn-GA

Yogesh ne Amba ko roka...Looks like Dev and Abhimanyu got a vivid idea that Yogesh kuch kar raha hein.

Revutty thumbnail

https://youtu.be/V2oIo5ORPRg

Why Vidhi alone is doing all work? Maasi was asking kya abhi tak khaana nahin banayi ? Nahin rakhi wagera wagera .... Arrey iss Maasi aur Priya ko taana maarne ke alawa ghar ke kaam mein Vidhi kee thodi help nahi kar sakti ?? Gossiping ke alawa kuch karte hi nahi donon.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

Why Vidhi alone is doing all work? Maasi was asking kya abhi tak khaana nahin banayi ? Nahin rakhi wagera wagera .... Arrey iss Maasi aur Priya ko taana maarne ke alawa ghar ke kaam mein Vidhi kee thodi help nahi kar sakti ?? Gossiping ke alawa kuch karte hi nahi donon.

Don't know why , firstly, Maasi jhande gaad ke settled?....... She had come for marriage....... Marriage done; sukha sukha honeymoon bhi done😆..... still guests not gone?? .... no wonder Raichand family is in financial crisis.... Atithi, tum kab jaaoge?🤣

Arjun was such a wonderful positive character...... That type of character is not revived and day by day negativity is building in the serial.

carljung thumbnail

Yogesh ko Arjun hi thik kar sakta hai

Baaki mausi ji's ne behaal kar rakha hai show mei

Ek hai Amy mausi

Ek hai hilli mausi

Ek aane waali hai Yamini mausi

Amy mausi ne almost mausaji bana dala tha Dev ko

Yamini mausi mausaji nhi banayi to pappa bana daala Dev ko

Bichara dev kis kis ko sambhale sabkuch hila hua hai

Revutty thumbnail

Inn logon ke Mehmanon kee khatirdaari dekhke mujhe bura lag raha hein kee mujhe invitation kyun nahi mili Vidhi aur Dev kee shaadi mein ? Mein bhi settle ho jaati Raichand house mein.. Mujhe 1000 crore ki bahut zarurat hein 🤣🤣Inn logon ke liye 1000 crore matlab sirf das kaa note ho jiske patang bana banake Priya Uff Touchy Touchy khelti hein . Maasi Mausa ko apne ghar nahi kya ? Kyun taang adaa rahi hein har baat pe??? Iss show mein Ek Amy Mausi already hein joh kaafi hein sab kuch hilane ke liye. Ek ke baad ek Mausiyon ko bardaasht karne kee Shakti nahi hein. Milapini maa sabko sadbudhi deejiye please. Accha laga Aaj hisab book leke Milapini maa kee aashirwad lene aayi Vidhi pahunchi.....Yeh Vidhu Peeli banke kab tak ghoomegi ? Aaj Dev ne jis tarah kaske pakadke Vidhu ko dekhe aur gaal pe 💋 kiss 💋 kiya woh waqai mein bahut zyada romantic thaa Kisses mein itni kanjoos kyun ho rahe hein Dev ji ?? Sirf ek gaal pe kiss kiya .Aur yeh Mrs Vidhi kiss kyun nahi kee Dev ji ke gaal pe?? Accha hota agar woh bhi karti . Dev jiss tareeke se Vidhi ko confidence Diya mujhe accha laga.... Matlab kahin naa kahin Dev and Vidhi ko ehsas zarur hein itni zimmedariyon mein Vidhu ko kitni stress hein. Aur example bhi kiske diye apni Maa ki nahin Apni Saasu maa kee. Vidhi, Bimla Ji ko hi dekhiye , kitne acche se saalon se sambhalti hein, ghar ke sab kuch, mandir aur Hari Prasad ji ko bhi sambhalti hein 🤣( Dev babu ke chehre ke expressions zarur dekhie uss waqt ) phir tumhein bhi Vidhi sambhalti hein Bimla Ji..Meri maa ko hi dekh lo. Mere father ki backbone hein meri maa. Unke jaane ke baad hum theen bacchon kee parwarish kee. Iss Ghar ko bhi sambhala. Tum saari auraton ko super power hein joh yeh sab kuch sambhal sakte hein. I liked that part. MBA ko lekar kaafi utsuk aur serious hein Vidhi. Har kaam bakhoobhi karti hein meri Vidhi bahu 🤔 . yeh meri Vidhi bahu kahan se likhi ?? Ho naa ho kal Kokilaben ko dekh dekhe unka asar hein mujhe warna meri itni bhi umra nahi huyi kee mein kisi ko bahu Bulawun ?? Vidhi jaanne kee koshish kar rahi hein uske parents kya chupa Rahi hai. Yeh Bimla batati hein achanak tum aa gayi toh aafat mach jaati hein. Kuch huwa kya ? Itni hyper kyun ho Bims ?? Beti bas aap log se yun casually milne ke liye aa gayi. Aap log bhi like shaadi ke baad agar beti akeli ghar aayi toh kuch problem huwa hein uske saath aise kyun hamesha sochte ho?? Aur yeh HP bina pade documents sign kee ? Inki beti ek baar jail gayi yaad nahi aapko ?? Mujhe shiqayat hein Vidhu se aaj bhi yeh Sir bolti hein..Dev ke ghoorne se ek baar Dev ji boli ....I know Dev bolne mein time lagega..But Dev ko Sir mat bulawo..Woh tumhari hubby hein yaar. Today I liked the tewar of Vidhi when she politely replied to Maasi haa maasi dhoodh , dahi sabke hisaab rakhne padte hein. Taaki pata chale gadbad kahan huyi hein. Not bad Vidhi . Priya ko bhi acchi se reply mili Vidhi se Abb se personal expenses ke liye paise nahi milenge. Precap mein Abhi is blaming himself for all the messes . He skips food and tells abb se Sirf ek waqt kaa khaana lunga ..Office ke scene bhi Dev and Abhi ke beech like Abhi indirectly tells Dev and Satya thinks that he is irresponsible which was irritating to watch... Feels bad for him..Priya ke saath acchi bonding nahin, business bhi theek se hota nahin. Kul milakar aaj ke episode was just okay. Dev aur Vidhi ke woh deep conversations zyada dikhate nahin aajkal..I miss them badly..