Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

This was one such moment when both his character & acting peaked. It's very rare to see a lover crying over iqrar of his beloved. It was such a heart touching gesture when he cried ❤

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: minakrish

Okay, so I finally finished watching Ishq Murshid after so much time. Congratulations to me.smiley36 My mom had been going on and on about the romance element being so cute and I completely agree with her. Shahmeer/Fazal Baksh and Shibra had the cutest romance I have seen in a long long time.smiley43

Were there issues with the characterization of Shahmeer, yes! Totally there were but Bilal portrayed the character so well that I just ignored all the toxic elements coz there were redeemable characteristics in him too.smiley27

This is the first time I'm watching Durefishan. She is a good actor and I know - everyone has already told me to watch Khaie, but that is not my kinda drama.smiley22 She was literally Shibra. I cannot picture anyone else but her.smiley42

The ending though was disappointing. It was very abrupt and I did not like that at all.smiley39 I mean, such a good drama and then you end it like that....? There is no story for a continuation so if Season 2 is expected, it has to be a new story. But anyway... all in all, it was a great watch. I enjoyed it.smiley14

Ohh, fun to read when people watch it all one go after the show is done 👌

🤩 Woaah ! Haven't seen this pic before....

Edited by Mona_HappyLife - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

🤩 Woaah ! Haven't seen this pic before....

It’s a new one