Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I totally agree with you with everything you said. Everything in this show was redeemable except the ending, which was not just abrupt, but unjust too. I sympathize the people who would have spent their hard earned money to go watch such a disappointing ending in the cinemas.

They could have properly ended the show, taking an extra scene to cover Shahmeer and Shibra's patch up. And for god's sake, have punished Nargis. How I wish she was hung upside down blindfolded for the murder of her brother because of her laanchiness (I know this word doesn't exist, but achha laga... smiley39)... The ending was a huge disappointment. Period!

Totally agree with you, Aazeen. The ending was not at all worth the money anyone would spend to go watch it in the cinema. It was the same with MPTH. Stupid ending in that too.smiley39

They could have definitely had an extra 5 to 10 mins scene or one additional episode to patch up Shibra and Shahmeer and punish Nargis. They should have justified the drama properly with a climax that made sense. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.smiley44

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: minakrish

Okay, so I finally finished watching Ishq Murshid after so much time. Congratulations to me.smiley36 My mom had been going on and on about the romance element being so cute and I completely agree with her. Shahmeer/Fazal Baksh and Shibra had the cutest romance I have seen in a long long time.smiley43

Were there issues with the characterization of Shahmeer, yes! Totally there were but Bilal portrayed the character so well that I just ignored all the toxic elements coz there were redeemable characteristics in him too.smiley27

This is the first time I'm watching Durefishan. She is a good actor and I know - everyone has already told me to watch Khaie, but that is not my kinda drama.smiley22 She was literally Shibra. I cannot picture anyone else but her.smiley42

The ending though was disappointing. It was very abrupt and I did not like that at all.smiley39 I mean, such a good drama and then you end it like that....? There is no story for a continuation so if Season 2 is expected, it has to be a new story. But anyway... all in all, it was a great watch. I enjoyed it.smiley14

Hats off to you for finishing it. smiley36I left it midway and watched the rest in sm clips only. This could have been a better drama if it weren't for the editing masla and some tweaks in writing, esp the ending and some character traits of both the leads. It became hit solely for bilal, bilal-dure and the ost.

Personally, I am not a fan of s2s, it is just cashing in popularity of the pair since the story is completely fresh similar to itv trend. I would rather watch fresh pairs in fresh stories. smiley17

Okay, so I finally finished watching Ishq Murshid after so much time. Congratulations to me.smiley36 My mom had been going on and on about the romance element being so cute and I completely agree with her. Shahmeer/Fazal Baksh and Shibra had the cutest romance I have seen in a long long time.smiley43

Were there issues with the characterization of Shahmeer, yes! Totally there were but Bilal portrayed the character so well that I just ignored all the toxic elements coz there were redeemable characteristics in him too.smiley27

This is the first time I'm watching Durefishan. She is a good actor and I know - everyone has already told me to watch Khaie, but that is not my kinda drama.smiley22 She was literally Shibra. I cannot picture anyone else but her.smiley42

The ending though was disappointing. It was very abrupt and I did not like that at all.smiley39 I mean, such a good drama and then you end it like that....? There is no story for a continuation so if Season 2 is expected, it has to be a new story. But anyway... all in all, it was a great watch. I enjoyed it.smiley14

Bold: Agree. Durre's dialogue delivery brings her performance down. She was good with expressions in IM.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Hats off to you for finishing it. smiley36I left it midway and watched the rest in sm clips only. This could have been a better drama if it weren't for the editing masla and some tweaks in writing, esp the ending and some character traits of both the leads. It became hit solely for bilal, bilal-dure and the ost.

Personally, I am not a fan of s2s, it is just cashing in popularity of the pair since the story is completely fresh similar to itv trend. I would rather watch fresh pairs in fresh stories. smiley17

Haha, thanks. I am about to pat my back for this too since I don’t have much patience.🤣

@bold: I would have to agree with you. The OST is one of the best I’ve heard in a long time.❤️🔥 Personally, even I am not a fan of seasons in Pakistani dramas. I feel fresh ideas and fresh perspectives bring in new stories.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bold: Agree. Durre's dialogue delivery brings her performance down. She was good with expressions in IM.

Hainaaa? I thought I was just overthinking about her dialogue delivery. Looks like I’m not alone.🤷🏻‍♀️

Hainaaa? I thought I was just overthinking about her dialogue delivery. Looks like I’m not alone.🤷🏻‍♀️

She struggles with urdu dialogues.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I love this trend, all her fits are beautiful

https://x.com/saaapvt/status/1812461402935673022