Frequent Posters

Sitoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I didn't get the password

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I didn’t get the password. Can I please have the password for ch. 18?

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thank you so much Sudha for your wonderful analysis alwayssmiley31

I am missing your longer comments these days... but no pressure.. write as much as you feel 

This story is light hearted so not that much emotional built up.

These too are hopeless.. both are so insecure regarding the other's feeling towards them... smiley44

Thanks anu for so patiently giving us such wonderful updates despite the irregularity in comments smiley31 I realized the comments got shorter for this one specially. One reason I think is as you said it is a light hearted story and I’m enjoying reading it going with the flow.. like I have much more to say on the emotional heavy stories like DD, enchanted, Indebted(oh don’t even get me started on this and how much I connected with this smiley19.. Used to cry buckets and still do) … and also most of ur older stories .. But I’ll defo keep this in mind and give more detailed comments fr all ffs frm now.. smiley9 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Waiting for pw

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for pw❤️

Maaneet moment,🥰 Maan try to find why she is ready to marriage with him,

Geet ke uncle or aunty ka behaviour dekh kar gussa aata hai 😡koi kaise aaisa kar sakte hai 🥺

I like when geet honestly tell all to Maan 🥺and Maan done good, confront them and warned them 🤗

In office all girls help Geet to cheer her except shasha

Lovely update 🤗❤️

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

what an adorable and amazing update

maan is got atleast one part correct....she is free enough with him to say what she thinks...she does not hesitate to say no to him or say what comes to her mind....of course everything except the truth of her feelings for him.....glad she told him what happened, even if it is becasue of the book she got....maan was glad about that...he was feeling so bad seeing her in tears and thenalso being slapped....he is boiling mad and her so called guardians got it from him...of course they got money which is what they wanted anyway...so jealous ...really selfish people....

waiting for the marriage to be over then he wil make sure she does not go near that house again....get her cousin also outta there....they are a bad influence.....

wish he told them off even more...but for now he only wants geet to enjoy the last few days of being pampered by her so called family...

but look what she is getting...an absolutely awesome family; amazing group of friends and finally the most important one awesome caring dude who cares for her so much and also has started loving her, even if he has not accpeted it himself....

and look at geet telling the friends maan only thinks of her as his responsiblity and hence all this caring....really geet do you really think this?  you know and also have accepted that no matter what he will always be there for her....so do you think it is only responsibility????

waiting for both of them to become aware of others true feelings for themselves...

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

INTERESTING update…

Arre yaar… When will they both stop making assumptions n clear things out…

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PW for chapter 18

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 18...

Amazing update….

Maan was restless to see her tears… Sabko malum hai aur sab ko khabar ho gayi sirf ye dono hi pagal hai jo dekh nahi sakte that they both love each other… Dumb heads…

I feel what he did was right in a way but wrong in other way as by doing so he is giving those greedy people chance to exploit him for money…

tellyme thumbnail

Dear Readers,

I am opening up few chapters of this story, here in IF so that you all can re-read it here. Also those who have not read can give it a try.

I am hoping that opening the chapters does not give be the pain in return. Please readers, hope you take care of it.

Opening First five chapter for now. 

ENJOY smiley31