Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Amazing update. 

Maan family have bureaucrats in family n he wants to become business n because of that his father is upset with him.

His father is really service mind person n not seeing k that maan is really gem in brain prospects. 

Geet has dream n personal n professional life but because of work at home she cant paresue any dream.

Because of house work she cant study or any other thing.

So she is very average in everything. 

Let c how maan n geet path is going go cross.

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Please send me PW..

I have commented on part-1..

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

Lovely update. So maans family are all bureaucrats and they wanted him to also join civil service but he had other dream to do business and he is doing it by starting a start up. He is on his way to become the business tycoon it can be felt and at that time all these people who are looking at him differently will bow down to him and will have to wait till they get his appointment. His father will also realize what a gem his son is.

Waiting for geet to join Maan

Ps: whichever story u start you get the readers addicted to it now it seems like want to read this story on daily basis with daily update, same thing happened with your previous stories also. Don't know what we readers will do , we have to carve more and more for your stories.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank-You so much for your words. Motivates me ðŸ˜Š

swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi sis,thanks for your password for this part. I have missed to reply back for the previous part sorry for that. I am really liking your all the stories. I have missed dreaming Maan in army avatar😂. Anyways coming to the story part, good to see Maan taking up his dreams work and not pressuring himself for service to country. Just one day hos father will be proud of him for sure. For geet, she is living a decent life eventhough they are not loving her. She wanted to do something for her. Her dream for a loving husband moreover she needs a family to love her rather than to think of responsibility. That's what she need now. 

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update.. Maan cleared civils but still he wants to make his own identity in business and he is getting excelled in it as well but his father is not supporting him.. and he is getting criticised in the society as well.. 

Geet loves to stay in her dreamland and she is struggling to find new job but due to house hold responsibilities she is not able to achieve. 

Thank you for password... Waiting for next update..

Harshaniit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow…i love ur writing skills…excited for new maan geet journey….

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Geet’s and maan’s life is so different 

One wants to live in dreams for good future other wants to live in todays time

Hope both meet soon 

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

lovely part

both Maaneet has different life n family n a different type of problem.

Two different individuals with their own dream struggle suffering adjusting n dreams

continue soon.

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats Dr ..

Thanks for password .. 

Nice update 

Rap between maan and his dad s not well ..

Maan s like cool dude .. 

Geet s very different and dreaming about her life .. 

Geet s waiting for a love life and to call a person as her own .. 

Continue soon 

Waiting