Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Nice idea with the lunch date. He has an opportunity to correct his mistakes and give her some much needed attention.

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Click to Read

Will soon send the PM. smiley1

3700+ word count

The story will go slow but it will be complete full of Maaneet in various flavors.

Please keep your likes and comments coming up. Thanks for your support so far.

Tagging all those who have commented here.

Also - It will be helpful if you can let me know if you are only on IF or on both blog and IF. Blog is easy as it sends the PM automatically to all subscriber, this one has bit hassle. Though I am very much here but just wanted to know, will save me some effort.

smiley31

Edited by tellyme - 3 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Click to Read

Will soon send the PM. smiley1

3700+ word count

The story will go slow but it will be complete full of Maaneet in various flavors.

Please keep your likes and comments coming up. Thanks for your support so far.

Tagging all those who have commented here.

Also - It will be helpful if you can let me know if you are only on IF or on both blog and IF. Blog is easy as it sends the PM automatically to all subscriber, this one has bit hassle. Though I am very much here but just wanted to know, will save me some effort.

smiley31

More who commented. Wait for PM
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All,

Got busy in office stuff. Sorry for inconvenience. Will send PM soon.

coderlady thumbnail

Finally some sense. He said it right. Their reasons for saying yes may be different but they are in this together and they need to make it work.

coderlady thumbnail

One successful start to a lunch date. He got her flowers, nice touch. When he is in the mode, she will be melting in no time.

coderlady thumbnail

Poor Sasha. She can keep on dreaming and she will not what hit her when the big shock comes her way.

coderlady thumbnail

How is Sasha given so much liberty around the office to poke her nose in everyone's affairs? She even felt she could question Maan himself.

coderlady thumbnail

Maan was really that clueless about Sasha's interest in him and her intentions? Everyone else could see it from a mile away.

coderlady thumbnail

Maan has finally gotten into the role of a man in a relationship. He is doing all the things expected by a woman.