Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr21NG thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Oh.. I m absolutely loving the way this story is progressing.. dheere dheere se..

Loved the way Maan has taken things in his hand to give Geet all the happiness in the world n make her accept him, not knowing she is all in love with him!! ❤️

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

beautiful update. nice to see both of them burying the hatchet. Geet will now be able to see another side of maan once they go out shopping. for now, she only seems him as a gentleman whose alliance has been fixed with her. she will also get to see her fun side and share some the warmth of a family with maan beside her. Maan is making very good progress at making geet feel loved and valued.

I would like to read part 19 as well, but I can't access it. help please

Thank you. Yes that's what it;s heading to, it will be slow paced where they will see various side of each other.

@bold - Place Chapter 19 here smiley1

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Beautiifulllll update Anu! Will it be bad if I say this update I enjoyed more more more than Indebted update🤪 see slowly you take over, I always say! I loved it so came to tell that, will post comment on the update in a while, pls bear smiley31

That coming from you means a lot smiley36. Will wait for your detailed take but no worries, i completely understand.

Yes, this one is just on the stage of taking off it's peak story, Indebted started it's second session. It will take some time for it to take another momentum.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newuser14

Love the update, waiting for so long, how have you been...

Now after this beautiful lunch date everything is sorted between maan geet, now want some cute nok jhok between them...

Thanks. Yes now it is going to be Maaneet in various ways. Full on Maaneet here.smiley1
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

So much of MU between them Seriously such duffers

but so glad Maan initiated conversations with geet trying to put her at ease after the disastrous incident in the office earlier

But she is equally stubborn and stuck to the same words again and again

So love the client he can see the care and love these two have for each other Geet is very comfortable with him and adds her comments for the project glad he included geet in the project and wants her to come to Manali with Maan She is in shock let’s see how Maan convinces her and her family That’s later

For now good talk by Maan to geet hope they both start sharing their care for each other don’t know if geet realises She has never been this demanding or expecting from someone before only with him she is this way

So definitely something is there right

So love naintara She is so good geet has started dreaming how it would be to be part of that family

Thank-you smiley31. Loved your comment as always.
tellyme thumbnail

removed - edited

Note below 👇

Edited by tellyme - 3 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Dear readers,

Started typing.Once completed, will let you all know. smiley1

But the post will only come once the likes and comments are up to my expectations. Likes are very much needed for my motivation to post it. I am in flow of this story and will keep typing, so the faster the likes and more the comments, faster the updates.

Will not password protect things now but will only post once I get desired likes and comment.

smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

The update is ready.

So readers please make the like of chapter 20 reach chapter 19, at the least.

Or else , If above is not achieved in couple of days, please let me know which way do you want me to post

1. Blog for my subscriber OR
  2. Password Protect for all who liked Chapter 20.

For now, off to complete Intezaar.

Edited - 3500+ words, which may increase after review smiley36. Still the story will go super slow.

smiley31

Edited by tellyme - 3 months ago
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update. Can’t wait to read more. Thank you for sharing.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Anu

thanks for the note

will wait for the update