Updaters & Review Writters Needed!!

Poll

Wud U like 2 read updates of ind. eps. or 1 review of whole drama?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Assalam-o-Alikum,

As you are aware that this section of India Forum is for Pakistani Serials, weather they are daily soaps or weekly dramas. old and new.

And so we have no updaters. We have many discussions and many other fun topics, but do not have topics, which this forum was made for.

It is my request to everyone, to please, if you can write, and update any serial, any serial, of your choice, from any channel, you are most welcome to do so. It can be weekly, Daily, monthly, Tele play, anything.

Thanks for your co-opertation.

Regards,

Pakistani Serial's Mod and Viewbie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I can do it for sada suhagan raho if u want but I will be watching it online so I can do it weekly as they update the site every sat. or sun i guess.... and just a warning that I am not a very good writer as other updaters are... so, if you think I can help then do lemme know okie!

Amreen

Thanks Amreen.

ya sure, you can update it ven u are able to, no force.

And trying has no harm. so give it a try, and I am 101% sure that you will do good.

Thanks once Again :)

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how abt lil reviews by the members instead of updates cuz dunno abt others but i cant watch serialz with a lot of gap..if i have a dvd or vhs of it or im watchin it on da comp i finish it in 2-3 daiiz..............
amreen1409 thumbnail

Thats also true, since pakistani dramas are rather short, we can write the reviews of the whole drama? I think we should open a thread name "Reviews of Pakistani Dramas" and only reviews should be posted there with the ratings.. and I think writing a review will be better than posting from diff. sites, so that we can share our personal opinion in it..

As of updates, we can make another thread for the people who enjoy reading updates of each episode... wut say? .. I am ready of any or both ideas...

Amreen

amreen1409 thumbnail

Sorry the poll question space was very limited... so lemme ask it again. I would like to know if you guys are interested in reading updates of dramas thats' being aired now or would you like to read reviews of different dramas?

Please do vote in this so that we can start it ASAP... Thanks

Amreen

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
reviews...................i thinkn it would be a lot easier and practical nad v wud noe abt dramaz b4 watchin dem but not 2 detailed..............so v noe wat 2 watch n wat not 2

review is good too, but its one person's view point.

I go for update, as weekly, we will be updated, and after the serial is over we can write our reviews, for example ANA.

coz many members don't see them, for example Pak Princess, doesn't have geo or ary. so they will know the whole thing.

update will be the whole thing, review will be only main points.

my vote goes to Updates.

SOrry Paki_princess for disagrring with your point. but I think reviews can be done with old serials.

and the serials which are running/on air right now, we should have a update

what do you say,

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya u guys are right...i think there should be reviews and updates so that we know what to watch and what to avoid before we run the trouble of wathcing, or in my case renting and watching those dramas.

-sadaf

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
ye ai c ur point msbb so current runnin serialz get upd8z n old 1z get reviewz?...............datz a gud selection n v r all happyyyy