Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it would be fun kokila arguing with leela ๐Ÿคฃ and what if kokila turns out to be leela's step elder sister ๐Ÿ˜‚ she will make her mouth shut ๐Ÿ˜‚

Saathiya was virtually a SLAPathon. I'm sure mawaali jhuli ke gaal par bohot bohot bohot saare sitaar bajayegi Koki โค๏ธ

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

The whole Tamashah phemli deserves to be shouted at and put in their place by Kween Kokila

Exactly! Especially Baa. I want to find out, if there is someone out there that can scream louder, cry, give Buddha better and put Baa in her place. I Want to see this.๐Ÿคฃ It would make my year and make me worship the ground she walked on.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shriz

"Mai chane cooker me Chadha k nahane gai thi tab rasode me kaun tha..KAUN THA"

Poor Kokila Ben will never get to say this iconic dialogue in this show as anupama will never be in the km kitchen at the first place..ulta she will have to ask "Mai chane cooker me Chadha k nahane gai thi..aur chane jal Gaye๐Ÿ˜• kisi ne gas band kyu nahi kiya?Rasoda Khali kyu tha?KYU THA?"

For those who don't get the Rasoda refrence๐Ÿ˜†

https://youtube.com/shorts/-IvTPXioR8Y?feature=share

Lolโ€ฆ the video was awesome. I need someone like this to go off on Baa.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriz

"Mai chane cooker me Chadha k nahane gai thi tab rasode me kaun tha..KAUN THA"

Poor Kokila Ben will never get to say this iconic dialogue in this show as anupama will never be in the km kitchen at the first place..ulta she will have to ask "Mai chane cooker me Chadha k nahane gai thi..aur chane jal Gaye๐Ÿ˜• kisi ne gas band kyu nahi kiya?Rasoda Khali kyu tha?KYU THA?"

For those who don't get the Rasoda refrence๐Ÿ˜†

https://youtube.com/shorts/-IvTPXioR8Y?feature=share

anu bolegi main cooker main chand chadaoo, aloo chadao ya pattar chadao. Main nahane jaoon ya ghoomne jaaoon, sone jaoon ya marne jao aapko kya ๐Ÿ˜‚