Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/KKJustThoughts/status/1636466527468937216

Hygiene gai "fortune" tel lene. Aruna still cooking with open hair, especially the horrendous brown cage making and Gurki blowing from his mouth. 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Garima bhi race mai hai 😆

This was surprising 😆

Kisi ne bola ki Ranveer chup ho jaa Vikas ko bolne de 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: average-student

he and garima deserve more..vikas is like the extra in a movie who just stands on side and nods 😡😆

why are you gayab when you told me to be here till finale?waapas aao yaha😡🤗

Vikas is like tum log karo apna biasness, main bas brand building ke liye aaunga 😆

I had the new influenza variant, which caused vertigo 😆 So I avoided my laptop and phone screen 😆 My family and I decided to get out of Mumbai for a few weeks so that I can get well quicker, otherwise the pollution was making it worse.

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Not sure, but I think the clip was shared here where she was consuming it from Sachin's food whilst cooking.

https://twitter.com/baljit_raina/status/1623760434087211008

I think I saw this in twitter

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Vikas is like tum log karo apna biasness, main bas brand building ke liye aaunga 😆

I had the new influenza variant, which caused vertigo 😆 So I avoided my laptop and phone screen 😆 My family and I decided to get out of Mumbai for a few weeks so that I can get well quicker, otherwise the pollution was making it worse.

I think Vikas might avoid the future seasons, or atleast the next one, seeing this one was a shitshow spitshow

Originally posted by: Raina101

For the black apron round, contestants will go through three challenges each based on presentation (cake decoration), innovation (this dry fruit mithai) and taste (macaron). Clearly all of these aren’t Aruna’s strong points, so I’m still hoping against hope that she leaves this week.

Each member of Suvarnas team had 5 extra minutes in a challenge. Suvarna could choose who gets the 5 extra minutes in a particular challenge.

Cake decoration -

Shanta had 5 extra minutes. She made chocolate ducks and a nest with sugar strings (loved the colour). She also added sugar coated hazelnuts. Overall it was a nice looking cake, not the best but ok.

Gurkirat - he was all over the place. He had some chocolate swirls on his cake. He was trying to do something with his sugar in the oven but didn’t want to shut it because he didn’t want a high temperature, but the oven wouldn’t heat properly. Anyway he had hardened lumpy colourful sugar. He powdered that and blew it on the cake. Yes, literally!

Sachin - he had a spun sugar arch on his cake, which to me looked plain. I agree with the judges who said he could’ve added something extra on it - maybe small sugar flowers or butterflies or just colourful balls. His cake also had chocolate hearts. A little too much for my taste.

Suvarna - she had gigantic chocolate leaves and huge sugar lollipops. Loved the colours but that cake reminded me of a 5 year olds ‘candy land’ themed birthday party. It was evident that this wasn’t her forte.

Aruna - she made chocolate jalis that were huge and put it all around her cake. Honestly whatever she did with the sugar couldn’t be seen because the jalis blocked everything. Anybody can do better. It’s like she didn’t even try! To me it looked like she’d dumped a bunch of sugar shards in the centre.

Nayanjyoti - he made a chocolate flower and placed it right in the centre and decorated the bottom of the cake with golden sugar work. Till there the cake looked ok. But he chose to do a little extra and put droplets all over his cake, which ruined it for me. It was still the best of the lot and he was saved.

Second challenge was to make an innovate dish using ingredients of a dry fruit mithai (karadantu).

Shanta tried to make a chhena cheesecake, but it didn’t set. So she served a deconstructed version in a glass and it looked nice. The judges gave her mixed comments.

Aruna - she made a thandai flavoured dessert with Gond something. Her plate was a mess, her dish confused and overall a disaster. The judges found no positives, but didn’t say so clearly.

Sachin - the judges did him bad. His was the best looking and a fairly innovative dish. I won’t say it was the most innovative, but overall an excellent dish. On the positive side, his flavours were praised. He made a date roulade crusted with pistachios, almond ice cream, poppy tuille and a jaggery caramel sauce. The judges absolutely loved the jaggery caramel sauce and said if you showed innovativeness like this, we would’ve already sent you to the balcony. He made the jaggery sauce - if that was such a good innovation, should’ve saved him.

Gurkirat - he made a date lamington with fig icing and some nutty element. Honestly the dish looked good and sounded good too. I don’t know if he deserved to be saved over Sachin. But if his dish wasn’t best, it definitely was second best.

Suvarna - she literally called Nayanjyoti to ask him how she should bake the chhena poda. This shouldn’t be allowed. Anyway she made a chhena poda, a karanji, some sauce. Someone rightly said the karanji was too big and looked like the burj Khalifa on the dish. Ranveer had told her to make the karanjis small and delicate. But this woman is as stubborn as a mule! I dont think the elements of this dish combine well.

Anyway Gurkirat was saved in this round. Tomorrow they will make macarons and I’m excited for that. I will be traveling tomorrow and will be gone for a week, so hope to get all the dope from here. I’ll watch the episode online if possible.

@ bold 1 - Are they making aquafaba mac? Aruna cannot handle eggs.

@bold 2 - that is truly hoping against hopes 😂

Edited by teddybearcastle - 1 years ago

The cake decorating challenge, working with iso-malt, making macaron looks so forced & after thought. They ran out of regular cooking challenges. So to stretch bring in pastry challenges. Sugar art is a topic by itself.

Also whatever A or G does is praised by RB & another videshi G! I feel Vikas had a mini catch up with all those he wanted to meet via master chef. Kaam katham, so he moved on to mind his own business

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I think Vikas might avoid the future seasons, or atleast the next one, seeing this one was a shitshow spitshow

Good for him if he does that. This season has become a laughing stock!

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Tbh, these advantages are just too bizarre to save their favorites. From a game's POV, I think Swarna played smart to keep the remainder of the last 5 minutes to herself + gave 5 minutes to both of her team mates also but to be honest, all three should get the extra 5 minutes in each of the rounds.

How does a 5 min extra an advantage in the first place? If they really want to give an advantage give something more useful like ask KDK come and help all the safe team contestants for 15 mins each. They can delegate any task to her. Basically like the sous chef episode but only for 15 mins. She has not cooked after Abu Dabhi.
(or)

Take help from one of the judges to make one element in their dish.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

How does a 5 min extra an advantage in the first place? If they really want to give an advantage give something more useful like ask KDK come and help all the safe team contestants for 15 mins each. They can delegate any task to her. Basically like the sous chef episode but only for 15 mins. She has not cooked after Abu Dabhi.
(or)

Take help from one of the judges to make one element in their dish.

I think the 5 min thing works a a placebo. I mean you are always under pressure ki 60 minutes mein karna hai, so the extra 5 minutes make you feel a bit relaxed. If you think about it practically, it's like "bas 5 min?" But when you are under the pressure of time, its little comforting. Or atleast that's my take