Posted: 1 years ago

Aruna needs to get eliminated now 😳

Along with Gurkirat

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

and Gurki blowing sugar crystals on the cake through his mouth 🤢

Is this hygiene standard of master chef India 👎🏼

+1. It was so eww. Like, literally blowing onto the cake. But not surprised since Garima does tasting twice by licking with same finger in a earlier episode whose clip was about jhoota khana lol.
Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
kuch_bhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

For the black apron round, contestants will go through three challenges each based on presentation (cake decoration), innovation (this dry fruit mithai) and taste (macaron). Clearly all of these aren’t Aruna’s strong points, so I’m still hoping against hope that she leaves this week.

Each member of Suvarnas team had 5 extra minutes in a challenge. Suvarna could choose who gets the 5 extra minutes in a particular challenge.

Cake decoration -

Shanta had 5 extra minutes. She made chocolate ducks and a nest with sugar strings (loved the colour). She also added sugar coated hazelnuts. Overall it was a nice looking cake, not the best but ok.

Gurkirat - he was all over the place. He had some chocolate swirls on his cake. He was trying to do something with his sugar in the oven but didn’t want to shut it because he didn’t want a high temperature, but the oven wouldn’t heat properly. Anyway he had hardened lumpy colourful sugar. He powdered that and blew it on the cake. Yes, literally!

Sachin - he had a spun sugar arch on his cake, which to me looked plain. I agree with the judges who said he could’ve added something extra on it - maybe small sugar flowers or butterflies or just colourful balls. His cake also had chocolate hearts. A little too much for my taste.

Suvarna - she had gigantic chocolate leaves and huge sugar lollipops. Loved the colours but that cake reminded me of a 5 year olds ‘candy land’ themed birthday party. It was evident that this wasn’t her forte.

Aruna - she made chocolate jalis that were huge and put it all around her cake. Honestly whatever she did with the sugar couldn’t be seen because the jalis blocked everything. Anybody can do better. It’s like she didn’t even try! To me it looked like she’d dumped a bunch of sugar shards in the centre.

Nayanjyoti - he made a chocolate flower and placed it right in the centre and decorated the bottom of the cake with golden sugar work. Till there the cake looked ok. But he chose to do a little extra and put droplets all over his cake, which ruined it for me. It was still the best of the lot and he was saved.

Second challenge was to make an innovate dish using ingredients of a dry fruit mithai (karadantu).

Shanta tried to make a chhena cheesecake, but it didn’t set. So she served a deconstructed version in a glass and it looked nice. The judges gave her mixed comments.

Aruna - she made a thandai flavoured dessert with Gond something. Her plate was a mess, her dish confused and overall a disaster. The judges found no positives, but didn’t say so clearly.

Sachin - the judges did him bad. His was the best looking and a fairly innovative dish. I won’t say it was the most innovative, but overall an excellent dish. On the positive side, his flavours were praised. He made a date roulade crusted with pistachios, almond ice cream, poppy tuille and a jaggery caramel sauce. The judges absolutely loved the jaggery caramel sauce and said if you showed innovativeness like this, we would’ve already sent you to the balcony. He made the jaggery sauce - if that was such a good innovation, should’ve saved him.

Gurkirat - he made a date lamington with fig icing and some nutty element. Honestly the dish looked good and sounded good too. I don’t know if he deserved to be saved over Sachin. But if his dish wasn’t best, it definitely was second best.

Suvarna - she literally called Nayanjyoti to ask him how she should bake the chhena poda. This shouldn’t be allowed. Anyway she made a chhena poda, a karanji, some sauce. Someone rightly said the karanji was too big and looked like the burj Khalifa on the dish. Ranveer had told her to make the karanjis small and delicate. But this woman is as stubborn as a mule! I dont think the elements of this dish combine well.

Anyway Gurkirat was saved in this round. Tomorrow they will make macarons and I’m excited for that. I will be traveling tomorrow and will be gone for a week, so hope to get all the dope from here. I’ll watch the episode online if possible.

So the only advantage blue team got was just 5 min of extra time??

Usse jyaada - 10 mins toh Gurkirat's team had in the thali challenge and for no reason.

No mood to watch the epi now.

Suvarna's team should have been safe.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuch_bhi

So the only advantage blue team got was just 5 min of extra time??

Usse jyaada - 10 mins toh Gurkirat's team had in the thali challenge and for no reason.

No mood to watch the epi now.

Suvarna's team should have been safe.

Yes! Usually the team that wins a team challenge is safe, but rules automatically change when their favourites are in danger/Sachin is saved

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raina101

Yes! Usually the team that wins a team challenge is safe, but rules automatically change when their favourites are in danger/Sachin is saved

Actually it was the case in the beginning but from last few weeks they are not saving anyone rather giving some advantage. In Amul farm challenge, Aruna's team won and got advantage. Last week Santa too got only advantage. Since there are few people left and they have to air 5 days that's why I guess they are not saving anyone just to stretch till Friday

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Actually it was the case in the beginning but from last few weeks they are not saving anyone rather giving some advantage. In Amul farm challenge, Aruna's team won and got advantage. Last week Santa too got only advantage. Since there are few people left and they have to air 5 days that's why I guess they are not saving anyone just to stretch till Friday

Tbh, these advantages are just too bizarre to save their favorites. From a game's POV, I think Swarna played smart to keep the remainder of the last 5 minutes to herself + gave 5 minutes to both of her team mates also but to be honest, all three should get the extra 5 minutes in each of the rounds.
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Tbh, these advantages are just too bizarre to save their favorites. From a game's POV, I think Swarna played smart to keep the remainder of the last 5 minutes to herself + gave 5 minutes to both of her team mates also but to be honest, all three should get the extra 5 minutes in each of the rounds.

They just need to stretch the episodes thats it. Last team challenge was just a waste of time
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Gurki on start of Epi

-desert tooh mai hamesha banta hu tooh aaj tooh mera ho jayega

few moments later

-nahi ho raha hai mujse chef vikas 😒

chomu doesn’t know how to use oven

and Gurki blowing sugar crystals on the cake through his mouth 🤢

Is this hygiene standard of master chef India 👎🏼

Sach yaar,he is total chomu. He is here to eat, to flirt only. Aruna and gurki two sibling,muft ki khana khane aya hain aur end tak rahega

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

+1. It was so eww. Like, literally blowing onto the cake. But not surprised since Garima does tasting twice by licking with same finger in a earlier episode whose clip was about jhoota khana lol.

Garima took the spoon in some gravy/ sauce Shanta was making tasted from it & put it back into the pot which was on the stove. Twitter was on fire with that clip. Unsure if we are talking about the same but it looks like Garima has done this more than once and the twitter folks caught all of it 😂

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Garima took the spoon in some gravy/ sauce Shanta was making tasted from it & put it back into the pot which was on the stove. Twitter was on fire with that clip. Unsure if we are talking about the same but it looks like Garima has done this more than once and the twitter folks caught all of it 😂

Not sure, but I think the clip was shared here where she was consuming it from Sachin's food whilst cooking.

https://twitter.com/baljit_raina/status/1623760434087211008