Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuch_bhi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pritikhot

Too many sabjis to have with one poor looking poori ๐Ÿ˜ who eats so many sabjis in a thali?

Totally! Atleast two pooris should have been there.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Ye judges ka payar hain jo 10 dikh raha hain,humain to bas 9 dekha

i think they counted the thali itself too๐Ÿ˜†
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

tu muje yeh bata yeh 10th element kaha hai pink team mai

1F5133B9-7E85-4F63-A43A-70E88326C042.jpeg

Pyaar/Emotion/Feelings...yeh hai inka 10th element ๐Ÿ˜†

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuch_bhi

I have never consumed luchi puris but are they similar in taste to a usual puri or are they bit heavier in taste thus Aruna's decided to serve 1 puri per platter? Someone clarify.
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuch_bhi

Dunno about 2 puris tbh because some people could leave food as jhoota khana since so many sabzis are served. Unless if it was like how the judges were eating in platter and 2 puris were served instead of 1 then its understandable whereas I think the guests were served 1 platter per team.
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritikhot

Too many sabjis to have with one poor looking poori ๐Ÿ˜ who eats so many sabjis in a thali?

Exactly. Jhuta hojaiga khana itne mei toh.
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

Cake challenge!! Whose cake will be the best and become second finalist? guess karo who made which cake๐Ÿ˜† ye no.5 arch wala kisne banaya?

Aruna's cake looks so terribly designed with whatever that brown cage or whatever it is called going on. Gurki k cake ka top surface looks so slanted like its not even flat. I liked Shanta's cake, followed by Nayan's cake because of the color of the jhali (teal blue color).
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I have never consumed luchi puris but are they similar in taste to a usual puri or are they bit heavier in taste thus Aruna's decided to serve 1 puri per platter? Someone clarify.

Luchi is made with maida instead of atta. I donโ€™t think itโ€™s heavier than a normal puri. One puri was too little

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Luchi is made with maida instead of atta. I donโ€™t think itโ€™s heavier than a normal puri. One puri was too little

And with one puri can anyone have 8 dishes?๐Ÿ˜ญ

average-student thumbnail

though not perfect the arch was innovative but of course not for our esteemed judges.Nayan's cake looked neat and deserving ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ WTH was that spider web type chocolate decoration, looked unappealing ๐Ÿ˜†