Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I was thinking something is missing.Reading one tweet meri dimag ka batti jal geya๐Ÿ˜†

So Where are dabba wala's voting?i could only see blue team on the jar,so was it so embarrassing and upsetting for judges to declare the result? And channel cut it down??

na i remembered it i actually went and rewatched last part to see if i missed the red n blue voting
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Aruna -chef mere dish mai ekk element missing hai

Reality-drink as well missing

And taste tooh full on missing hai chef

Edited by Cookermaichane - 1 years ago
pritikhot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

tu muje yeh bata yeh 10th element kaha hai pink team mai

1F5133B9-7E85-4F63-A43A-70E88326C042.jpeg

10th element: Gatte in rice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Ye judges ka payar hain jo 10 dikh raha hain,humain to bas 9 dekha

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

It's invisible korma with a side of shy naan๐Ÿซ 

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

No no. He is savoring the coffee. Like coffee by default is bitter naa, so he doesn't want to insult the nature's choice is showing respect ki baba haan, kadve main ingredient se banaya shrikhand kadwa hi hoga. Good choice Aruna. And Garima is taking notes of the coffee's flavors and stuff.

That dabba waala though "aren't these people good cooks, toh isko Aisa kya khila diya?"

He would have realised what a fabulous cook Aruna is in real and how it is portrayed on tv ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He also would have wondered wtf was that coffee shrikand. Shrikand is supposed to be sweet not bitter.

Like chef Prateek and RB said while tasting - somethings are better off on their own.

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

They could have served flavoured water. Thatโ€™s the minimum they could have done if they had no time for doing a proper drink. Arguing about why lassi was not there in the thali was useless. I donโ€™t think it would have taken long to do a lassi/ buttermilk/ lemon juice.

Taste toh full on teekha tha. RB actually asked two three times if it is spicy only for him. The one under-note in all dishes were it was spicy. Nothing looked pretty too in their plate. Their Rajma looked so boring.

Why was their pickle praised so much? I think instant pickles can be made. My mum used to do with mango & goosberry.

kuch_bhi thumbnail

Its like they changed the whole format of the show with everyone going to black apron challenge just to make sure aruna devi or gurkirat don't have to leave. Nayan would have passed the elimination being a strong cook. Kya yaar.

pritikhot thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

They could have served flavoured water. Thatโ€™s the minimum they could have done if they had no time for doing a proper drink. Arguing about why lassi was not there in the thali was useless. I donโ€™t think it would have taken long to do a lassi/ buttermilk/ lemon juice.

Taste toh full on teekha tha. RB actually asked two three times if it is spicy only for him. The one under-note in all dishes were it was spicy. Nothing looked pretty too in their plate. Their Rajma looked so boring.

Why was their pickle praised so much? I think instant pickles can be made. My mum used to do with mango & goosberry.

She could have served boiled water too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ chef yeh sab khana khake gala/pet kharab na ho isliye boiling technique use karke pani diya hai sathmein ๐Ÿ˜

pritikhot thumbnail

Too many sabjis to have with one poor looking poori ๐Ÿ˜ who eats so many sabjis in a thali?