Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pritikhot

She thought it was her best innovation in the thaali 🙄🙄🙄

In her mind she is already winner 😆

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

4F3F7BFB-E8BD-4036-944E-5F2C575C465D.jpeg

chef ranveer after tasting innovative and thoughtful filter coffee shrikhand by madam aruna 🤣🤣🤣

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj ka episode dekh ke dil khush ho gaya!

When I heard the menus, I was disappointed with team blues menu, but on seeing the thali, I liked team blues, though the thali did look rather empty. Wish they’d added a sabji instead of the chana, for a better balance.

When I eat a thali (which is very rare), I need an appetizer/starter and a crispy element (usually papad or fryums or something). Aruna’s team lacked both these. These elements are more interesting than sabjis.

I think it was smart of Suvarna to shape her baatis like bhakarwadis/Swiss roll. A baati takes time to cook and there was a risk the insides wouldn’t be cooked.

Wasn’t there a shalgam overdose in the pink teams thali? Shalgam sabji, rajma cooked with shalgam. There are so many vegetables to choose from.

Innovation is good, but at this stage you don’t want to innovate so much that you fall flat - like in the case of the filter coffee shrikhand.

I was disappointed with the judges for not talking about the spice levels in Aruna’s dish. During tasting that’s all they spoke about, but during feedback not a word about it.

I’m thrilled that Aruna’s team lost (sad for Nayan).

Gurkirat is clumsy, careless and has only managed to reach here because of team challenges.

So tomorrow, one person gets saved in each round - I think Nayan is saved in the first round.
While it’s almost 100% that Sachin will be eliminated, I can’t wait for either Gurkirat or Aruna to go. Wouldn’t that be something?

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think the overdose of spice part was edited out from the tasting. It looked like something was missing. Aurna devi made those extra spicy things so its expected that part will be edited.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

chef ranveer after tasting innovative and thoughtful filter coffee shrikhand by madam aruna 🤣🤣🤣

Still garima tried to cover😆and then ranveer with love and soft tone said to aruna how bad coffee was! I bet if it were blue team, woh to band baja deta

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Still garima tried to cover😆and then ranveer with love and soft tone said to aruna how bad coffee was! I bet if it were blue team, woh to band baja deta

behen, vikas' reaction to the gatte k chawal was bomb...🤣🤣i'm kinda surprised with one thing though...the head chef said the food was spicy but i felt he should've tasted a sample of the blue team before serving...idk if it was aired or not but kinda felt it weird...
Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Aaj ka episode dekh ke dil khush ho gaya!

When I heard the menus, I was disappointed with team blues menu, but on seeing the thali, I liked team blues, though the thali did look rather empty. Wish they’d added a sabji instead of the chana, for a better balance. They forgot their lassi lol. 😂 Aruna and Gurki were mildly arguing over it lol jab khana serve kardia lol.

When I eat a thali (which is very rare), I need an appetizer/starter and a crispy element (usually papad or fryums or something). Aruna’s team lacked both these. These elements are more interesting than sabjis. They didn'y even serve basic pani. Bechare judges had to fill out the glasses themselves. Itni mirchi bhara khaana, kuch toh peene ko rak dete 😂 🤣

I think it was smart of Suvarna to shape her baatis like bhakarwadis/Swiss roll. A baati takes time to cook and there was a risk the insides wouldn’t be cooked. I liked it too. Methi baatis were nice.

Wasn’t there a shalgam overdose in the pink teams thali? Shalgam sabji, rajma cooked with shalgam. There are so many vegetables to choose from. Too many sabzis to be frank in general. As a diner, left over is expected especially with 1 puri.

Innovation is good, but at this stage you don’t want to innovate so much that you fall flat - like in the case of the filter coffee shrikhand. I was happy when one of the guests openly criticized the shrikand as bitter on camera lol. Dahi and coffee are bitter to be frank lol.

I was disappointed with the judges for not talking about the spice levels in Aruna’s dish. During tasting that’s all they spoke about, but during feedback not a word about it.

I’m thrilled that Aruna’s team lost (sad for Nayan).

Gurkirat is clumsy, careless and has only managed to reach here because of team challenges.

So tomorrow, one person gets saved in each round - I think Nayan is saved in the first round.
While it’s almost 100% that Sachin will be eliminated, I can’t wait for either Gurkirat or Aruna to go. Wouldn’t that be something?

Word Count: 1

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Which salt?

Common salt

Himalayan pink salt

Black salt

Rock salt

Oh you forgot sea salt 😂😂

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

🤣🤣🤣 🤣
I really cannot stop laughing now. This is hilarious. Thank God no one is there at home

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

They only gave advantage to eliminate sachin,where gurkirat is absolute useless contestant this time,it looks like he is here for free food and picnic! But for their aome un known love they will keep gurki and out sachin.