SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Priyanka ne YouTube mein apna channel bhi open kar liya😆 Smart lady 😎

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

But aruna madam was saying yesterday that kyuki wooh ladke hai wooh daily yeeh kitchen handle nahi karte tooh multitask iss team mai sirf mai kaar rahe hu 😆

I m happy that suvarana ki team jeet gaye 🥳

This is a different level of I, me, myself. Her multitasking level we saw in the holi episode. Her sous chef had to ask her which task she should do.
I have never seen her be happy about team challenges except in the task with KDK but that was also individual task.

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

This season there are so many challenges that everyone has got the taste of captaincy at least once. Maza to tab aata jab Bina captain choose kiye team bana dete phir dekhte kaun kiski sunta hai😆

Ooh, this is interesting and a tiny bit eveil 😂 but i like the idea. Alas, both of us are not judges in the show 😂😂
Prateek should have picked the team. This just looked like they split the team in the order they were standing(recall Aruna & Suvarna on one end each). Shanta next to Suvarna. This not too sure - Sachin near Shanta? Followed by Gurki Nayan & Aruna?

Originally posted by: Raina101

The others also mentioned what they could see, but they weren’t obvious easy ingredients - many of them names masalas that could be tasted.
but honestly, I think that was smart of Aruna

Is it not why Vikas called her out? She still told the obvious. Salt, rice, lotus stem, black raisins. I saw only this much in another website. I’ll watch Friday's episode based on how the response is here.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Woh petrol oil bolti to bhi accept kar lete

Lmao, 😆

Word Count: 1

1195620 thumbnail

I was actually wondering why they didn’t ask her that? When Sachin said jeerac they asked whole or powdered, when Suvarna said Anardana they asked fresh or dry, Aruna ke saath itni leniency kyun?

Also when she said oil, and they asked which oil, her response was neutral oil which was accepted. I can bet if another contestants responded the same way, they’d have said kounsa neutral oil

+1. There are so many neutral oils out there & yeh madam seh specify bhi nhi karwaya ta.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Because Aruna’s team didn’t win, no team becomes safe. Normally I’m team challenges they save one team

yess! Blue team only has some advantage thats it

1195620 thumbnail

I have noticed one thing about Gurkirat more than others even though every other contestant has faced burnt food at some point or the other --- he doesn't pay much attention to what's being cooked in the oven and today, that was another example wherein the paneer became jhalahua in the oven. He was also somewhat careless when he was transferring the pizza in the brick oven after first two attempts and the pizza toppings were cluttered in the oven.

Good that Swarna took Pradip's advice and seemed like pace was being picked up.

Going from the physical still, I'd prefer blue team's plate due to appeal and amount of food as felt there were too many items in the pink team's plate and I'm not much of fan of puris tbh. I'd prefer rice over puri since its more commonly eaten + there was no side drink to cleanse my palate. 😕Aruna was acting more as control freak over the lack of lassi.

Less of gatte was there like more of chawal. Seemed like the dish was spicy🌶 🥵 😂 Lol, I would stop right there as someone who adds minimal amount of spice in their food. I think one of the guests was visibly uncomfortable due to the amount of spice added. Technically, it was a nice effort in some of the dishes but again, taste was killed due to amount of mirch added. Filter shrikhand which was so hyped as an innovative dish lol uska bhi fuski bomb hogya lol. But, why not say this to the team on their face that their food was spicy? 😂

Regarding blue team, except for the chana sabzi, it was a worthy dish to be consumed. Lol, 😂 one of the guests criticized the hyped shrikand. 😆

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
1195620 thumbnail

Precap opinion- Gurkirat is such a klutz in the kitchen. Even in the black apron challenge, he doesn't check on his food in the oven. He doesn't pay heed to what's going on in the oven.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Aruna ki thali mai sirf mirchi mirchi hai 🤣

Aruna ki filter coffee bhi ekdum bakwas 🤣

Gurki ko puri fry karna taak nahi aata 🤡

paneer jala diya gurki ne Bosch ki oven mai

paar oven ki galte thee ya gurki ki 🤔🤣