Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

@bold, and you think Gurki and Aruna didn't cook fabulous dish?! They are the ones who decided that khandvi and whatever dish Gurki spinned on should exist in the first place. It's their glory and mercy on this world!

Rofl 🤣 you write well Shibani(hope I got ur name correct. Too late to go back to old posts and check myself 🙈🙈)

Their dishes were not fabulous for me but it was nothing short of a miracle for the judges. I am so done with this duo’s mercy on this world. Someone can tell them to stop showing their mercy on this world!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Rofl 🤣 you write well Shibani(hope I got ur name correct. Too late to go back to old posts and check myself 🙈🙈)

Their dishes were not fabulous for me but it was nothing short of a miracle for the judges. I am so done with this duo’s mercy on this world. Someone can tell them to stop showing their mercy on this world!

Yeah, m Shibani😅

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuch_bhi

How is SALT a clever guess? Garima atleast try to hide your partiality!

Which salt?

Common salt

Himalayan pink salt

Black salt

Rock salt

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Which salt?

Common salt

Himalayan pink salt

Black salt

Rock salt

I was actually wondering why they didn’t ask her that? When Sachin said jeerac they asked whole or powdered, when Suvarna said Anardana they asked fresh or dry, Aruna ke saath itni leniency kyun?

Also when she said oil, and they asked which oil, her response was neutral oil which was accepted. I can bet if another contestants responded the same way, they’d have said kounsa neutral oil

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Which salt?

Common salt

Himalayan pink salt

Black salt

Rock salt

Aah, yeh toh nahi poocha. Poochega bhi nahi 😂😂Twitter mein Prateek was on fire supported Aruna’s team.

Round started with Aruna. She said salt(duh so obvious). Vikas called her out later saying don’t tell what u see when she said something. The others saw what she did & followed en-suite.

kuch_bhi thumbnail

Even for chilli powder they asked which chilli powder

Originally posted by: Raina101

I was actually wondering why they didn’t ask her that? When Sachin said jeerac they asked whole or powdered, when Suvarna said Anardana they asked fresh or dry, Aruna ke saath itni leniency kyun?

Also when she said oil, and they asked which oil, her response was neutral oil which was accepted. I can bet if another contestants responded the same way, they’d have said kounsa neutral oil

Oh yeah. They don’t ask her anything specific. Also when did oil, salt become part of the guess the ingredients in the dish list. All of them told what they were able to see in the dish. Also what a waste of time to decide team captain. They could have used pick the name concept from inside a glass bowl/ the same concept as this cloche.

SlatePencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Woh petrol oil bolti to bhi accept kar lete

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh yeah. They don’t ask her anything specific. Also when did oil, salt become part of the guess the ingredients in the dish list. All of them told what they were able to see in the dish. Also what a waste of time to decide team captain. They could have used pick the name concept from inside a glass bowl/ the same concept as this cloche.

The others also mentioned what they could see, but they weren’t obvious easy ingredients - many of them names masalas that could be tasted.
but honestly, I think that was smart of Aruna

SlatePencil thumbnail

This season there are so many challenges that everyone has got the taste of captaincy at least once. Maza to tab aata jab Bina captain choose kiye team bana dete phir dekhte kaun kiski sunta hai😆