Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I don't believe it until they air it. Pata chale cheque abhi pahuch Gaya toh Sony waale pathan ke VFX artist bulaake edit maare

Can't tag Cookermaichane

Meri bhi yehi soch hai. Kya pata...end moment pe Sony wale sab ka popat kar den. Ab toh pic viral ho gayi hai. Araam se sab ka popat bana sakte hain ab yeh log.

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

how is adding chaas/buttermilk to besan & making khandvi a liquid to solid conversion dish for buttermilk?

the dish itself was disqualified there

Honestly I did not understand the challenge itself. It should have been cooking with the liquid. Probably they started off with some molecular gastronomy stuff and realised ops, this is Master Chef India where people who have no clue what they are cooking are present in top 7! So changed it to use the liquid to cook a solid dish but forgot to edit the intro of the episode and the rules are selectively applicable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I get more fun trolling and chatting here than watching the episode. Episodes are boring now

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Meri bhi yehi soch hai. Kya pata...end moment pe Sony wale sab ka popat kar den. Ab toh pic viral ho gayi hai. Araam se sab ka popat bana sakte hain ab yeh log.

Probable. I hope Sony does not do that. Nayan deserves the title.

I have an alternate theory in a scenario Nayan does not win MCI title. May be Vikas already finalised Nayan to take him into his restaurant Kitchen. So he brought him to MCI for exposure. Nayan does not have a culinary school background. If he gets some exposure here, may be he can be trained in a professional kitchen with this as a basic step.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Honestly I did not understand the challenge itself. It should have been cooking with the liquid. Probably they started off with some molecular gastronomy stuff and realised ops, this is Master Chef India where people who have no clue what they are cooking are present in top 7! So changed it to use the liquid to cook a solid dish but forgot to edit the intro of the episode and the rules are selectively applicable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I get more fun trolling and chatting here than watching the episode. Episodes are boring now

Pani puri ko innovate karna to solid form was bizarre for some reason too. πŸ˜‚
Minionite thumbnail

Probable. I hope Sony does not do that. Nayan deserves the title.

I have an alternate theory in a scenario Nayan does not win MCI title. May be Vikas already finalised Nayan to take him into his restaurant Kitchen. So he brought him to MCI for exposure. Nayan does not have a culinary school background. If he gets some exposure here, may be he can be trained in a professional kitchen with this as a basic step.

Could be. I feel like Vikas also brought him because Nayan represents a portion of India (along with Santa) that people don't know enough about. I know nothing about Assamese food and seeing it on this show makes me want to try some.

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Pani puri ko innovate karna to solid form was bizarre for some reason too. πŸ˜‚

That was bizzare. Why innovate pani puri? Woh apne aap mein teek hai πŸ˜‚

Like I said i did not quite understand the challenge. Either it should have been direct - Liquid to Solid(like ice cream or anything else). Or use it to cook a fabulous dish. Yeh na idar ka tha, na udar ka tha!

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I don't believe it until they air it. Pata chale cheque abhi pahuch Gaya toh Sony waale pathan ke VFX artist bulaake edit maare

Can't tag Cookermaichane

VFX artist kaa kya kaamπŸ˜•

Aruna se action sequence karwaangesomething like fruit ninja😳

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

That was bizzare. Why innovate pani puri? Woh apne aap mein teek hai πŸ˜‚

Like I said i did not quite understand the challenge. Either it should have been direct - Liquid to Solid(like ice cream or anything else). Or use it to cook a fabulous dish. Yeh na idar ka tha, na udar ka tha!

understand karne ki jaroorat nahin hai. Aruna, Gurki aur KDK ke experiments kaa jo bhi outcome hoga samajh lene wahi challenge kaa main purpose tha

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

VFX artist kaa kya kaamπŸ˜•

Aruna se action sequence karwaangesomething like fruit ninja😳

To edit out the trophy from Nayan's hands to Aruna's.