Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

Kamaldeep got a coal burning sigri/mini tandoor but she gave up her immunity pin. Why did she cry so much? I mean is it a rule that you have to cry to give up the immunity pin?

Suvarna - her ingredient was bhool jholokia. It was nice to see her not make a thecha out of it. She made a bhool jholokia ice cream. While everybody is impressed that she chose this, hasn’t chilli ice cream been made this season already? Anyway, it was smart to mix chilies with milk, cream and sugar. That will automatically bring down the heat drastically. She called it a Mille feuille, but made a shortbread pastry instead. It was the best shortbread Vikas has had. Presentation was like a regular Mille feuille with some berries on top. Overall looked good.

Kdk thought of a tandoori, idk why she didn't just pull out an old Punjabi recipe? (M not stereotyping), she could have used the immunity pin in the future. Ik its a major risk, but i feel she and Priyanka were the luckiest, she got something thats commonly used by cooks (and restaurants) and Priyanka got something she has worked with

The reason why I am impressed with Suvarana is (and I think you were talking about me) is because I have never moved from chocolate, vanilla and mango flavored ice cream. My world is small like that. So the idea of chilli icecream was unfathomable, and then you bring the spiciest chilli in the world and don't mess it up, it says something. She could have messed it up real bad, becuase as vikas said, the spice tolerance is almost 100 times more than that of Shimla mirch, which m guessing is around theat of a usual chilly (i didn't check the stats, i maybe wrong)

It's difficult to come up with something different, not just in cooking, but koi bhi art form, repeatation ho hi jaata hai, maybe in the smallest of elements, and these people have been cooking for a long time, so ig the judges don't hold that against them, becuase unlike actual chefs, they have create something on the spot.

My second reason to be impressed with the icecream was said by ranveer. The numbness. Obviously, each has their own tolerance and as a chef, Ranveer picked it up much easily, but till yesterday, i didn't realize that's what ice cream did to your mouth, leave behind a numbness. Now, think of someone like me eating that ice cream, i wouldn't have even picked on what's causing it (if Ranveer is right, and she balanced it out well)

That's just me though😅 I love food, just don't have enough money and time to go out and my stomach is like a baby's, i can't eat much, so maybe that's why MC and it's food ideas always make me go *woah there buddy", they can keep maggi infront of me and i'll be shocked (not chocolate Maggi though, that's a curse on humanity 🤦‍♀️)

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Wait..wasnt chilli ice-cream dissed here as something non Innovative few days back?

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co5iWwkDqHW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

had to share this here 🤣🤣

wait for nayan’s part 🤣

man i didnt see this coming 😆

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 1 years ago
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Unfortunately it next week he may be wearing the black apron for last time 😔

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I thought finally a season where two chefs are not shipped with each other 😆

Until I saw fans shipping Sachin with Priya (sadly she is evicted) 🤣

Ship hona zaroori hai kya 🤣

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I thought finally a season where two chefs are not shipped with each other 😆

Until I saw fans shipping Sachin with Priya (sadly she is evicted) 🤣

Ship hona zaroori hai kya 🤣

Not just fans..guess I randomly saw some other contestant mentioning something to that effect in n insta story..didn't dig deep

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co5iWwkDqHW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

had to share this here 🤣🤣

wait for nayan’s part 🤣

man i didnt see this coming 😆

It genuinely looks a mom regretting her decision (aka the dancing kid)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Unfortunately it next week he may be wearing the black apron for last time 😔

And this time he is saying bye for reals, maybe😅

SlatePencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

LOL, not only the infamous Oindrila but also Ashima (MCI-S5). 😂

Even Kirti who won MC5

SlatePencil thumbnail

Since in this season, MCI is airing 5 days a week, the home cooks have to cook more than earlier season contestants. I think Priyanka and Sachin have Cooked most in this season and Aruna and Gurkeerat have cooked least because they always become safe in the first task itself😀