MasterChef India S7- Daily Discussion Thread #2 - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Mujhe to lagne laga hai Suvarna jeetegi MCI

I don’t mind her winning. She seems to be a good cook. She wins dish of the day a lot, for seemingly good dishes (unlike Aruna). She’s just a pathetic team player.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

If anybody follows MasterChefAU...then you will know about Reynold Poernomo. He was the best at desserts in both the seasons he participated. And was eliminated coz he couldn't cook anything apart from desserts.

Not comparing as Reynold ka level hi alag hai....but Gurkirat ke saath yahi hoga ...as he can't cook savoury at all. Dessert bhi pataa nahi kitna acha bana leta hoga.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Priyanka out

Next Aruna ko out kar dena bhagwan ji

Bhagwan ji left the chat😛

Minionite thumbnail

I shouldn't be celebrating but I am. Miss Queen is out because of undercooking rice. Something so basic and she couldn't do it.

Overall I'm happy that Suvarna and Sachin proved themselves here. Yes I don't like Suvarna's personality, but dish wise she always seems to make something very interesting and promising.

Gurki was close thanks to not having used the grill before, but I'm glad he's safe still. Abhi iss cute se bande ko out maat karo. Pehle Aruna, phir isse.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Whenever I read Gurki I am reminded of dhunki dhunki laage song😆Gurki gurki laage 😆

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Whenever I read Gurki I am reminded of dhunki dhunki laage song😆Gurki gurki laage 😆

aisa lagra h jaise koi khane ka gaana bana dala lol like koi kurkuri cheez
HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am glad gurki is save and this black apron challenge was much needed wake up call. Hoping he stays humble and does his best. His dish looked nice.

I was almost sure Sachin would go but he sailed through! His plate also looked very nice! Will miss Priyanka though. She shined at many places but one could see, she used to be over ambitious! I hope her dreams come true in future 😌💕

Glad to see vikas finally saying his opinion! I think PDs did take some positive feedback from backlash. All the contestants were given nice feedbacks today which included both positive and negative and equal screentime in tasting! 🙏

Edited by HellOnFire - 1 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aruna Devi ji in black apron 🥳

sukoon to my eyes 😆

1195620 thumbnail
well both shows are from the same PH. But in BB16, PCC was genuinely a good contestant whereas over here Priyanka as a contestant was limited to desserts only.