Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Gurki wants to internationalise indian cuisine. Read in ‘the print’s website. This is what most fine dining Indian restaurants do.

@ bold -

Not all are Sachin the boss who can ace a black apron challenge.

@first part, And that's why he is so chill?🤷‍♀️

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

@first part, And that's why he is so chill?🤷‍♀️

May be. Saving him from elimination so many times has made him not realise how far behind he is 😂

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

pahelis were okay but it also felt like a promotion of yas island too...😆i did like the last hints more probably as it was culinary related...

my mom was saying they could not promote the island while cooking thats why this part in this challenge 😆 if not they literally promote everything while cooking

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

my mom was saying they could not promote the island while cooking thats why this part in this challenge 😆 if not they literally promote everything while cooking

They could have gone the air is so nice that fortune oil is getting heated faster🤣

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

This show is still running 😕

Till when the home cooks' family members will be deprived of good food😒

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

lol yup, final promotion...pura season was amul amul amul walon ko promote kia abha yas island walon ki dhada dhar promotion karre h lol...khub ways mei promotion krdia through stills, contestants, etc
1195620 thumbnail

It was unfair to make them sit out all the other challenges. At least they could have called them to help. If Priyanka was swapped with Aruna’s in this pizza challenge it would have been Santa, Nayan and Priyanka in black apron challenge. Santa got an advantage and used it to save herself. She knew that if Aruna was there with her they would not eliminate their team plus Gurki’s fumbling in actual helped her. Aruna was safe after that isolated black apron challenge which she skipped due to immunity pin and created drama on twitter.

She chose Nayan to be her 3rd team member as she knew he works well without any drama. He is quite focussed when compared to Gurki/ Priyanka. Although in this challenge Priyanka was doing the bulk of the prep. Either ways she could choose only one amongst Priyanka / Nayan. She wants to be safe at the end of the day. She is also learning to use advantages when she gets.

yeah, Shanta's point/game can be understood because Priyanka gets mixed-to-negative reviews on a lot of her dishes + Gurki does fluster out and isn't taking the competition seriously which the judges have pointed out to him. Aruna is getting favored a lot even if she cooked mediocre food. Though it was Nayan & Shanta doing a lot of the job in the team, especially they were handling non-veg part alongside the veg & fruit pizza. I was glad that Nayan got recognized for working near the brick oven. It was stupid when Aruna was asking the chef about the dough to try to make herself look so curious when she could've asked Nayan as he learnt from the head chef and the technique.
1195620 thumbnail

Cooking on a grill is not knew. They did it in their first service challenge and Avinash got praised. RB ne bada gyaan diya. Looking back I feel whatever gyaan he gave was very basic. I am stunned that none of those knew these! May be people prefer to eat bbq food from a restaurant than do it from the scratch.

They keep repeating the challenges. If the challenges were so limited why do a three month series.

i just wonder how they are gonna lay out the finale week otherwise lag hi raha ki pakao finale hoga jiss hisab yeh yas island ki promotion chalri h lol.... 😂
teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

This show is still running 😕

Till when the home cooks' family members will be deprived of good food😒

It’ll end by April mostly. They have to eliminate more people, have wild card entry etc etc. Food delivery apps zindabad until then if one cannot cook 😂

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It’ll end by April mostly. They have to eliminate more people, have wild card entry etc etc. Food delivery apps zindabad until then if one cannot cook 😂

I don’t think they’ll have a wild card round this time