MasterChef India S7- Daily Discussion Thread #2 - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

By the way looks like the favoured trio are all drama queens - all of them cry when in the bottom. They are scared of facing challenges

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Idiot doesn’t realize how much he’s been favoured and made others cry. I’m sure if he had come to the black apron earlier and didn’t have the judges favours, he’d have been out very early in the competition

arey par is this the reason MCI twitter pe trend hora h kya?
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

arey par is this the reason MCI twitter pe trend hora h kya?

No idea! Have yet to watch the episode

1195620 thumbnail

No idea! Have yet to watch the episode

oh ok, 👍
1195620 thumbnail

By the way looks like the favoured trio are all drama queens - all of them cry when in the bottom. They are scared of facing challenges

aaj toh gurki ka Bigg boss moment dikha daala rofl 🤣
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wasn’t this supposed to be the semi finals? I was also wondering how can they have so many in the finale

Nah they shot for more episodes after coming back to India. Only one will get eliminated this week. We'll still have 7 chefs left. I think they usually take two chefs for the finale.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Viku Baba chilling while contestants, other judges get dragged down by Twitteratis 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yC_dkbowus

PS: I havent watched a single episode since Monday coz of my vertigo. So can anyone summarise pleaseeeeee

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Viku Baba chilling while contestants, other judges get dragged down by Twitteratis 🤣

PS: I havent watched a single episode since Monday coz of my vertigo. So can anyone summarise pleaseeeeee

M gonna watch finale of NJ qualifies, else is thread ka sahara hai

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

M gonna watch finale of NJ qualifies, else is thread ka sahara hai

Same here😆

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

you haven’t missed much. Basically on Monday they were paired with snugger and both made their own dishes and one was tasted. Sachin and Suvarna were eliminated.
For their next challenge they had to make a dish with local flavours. Shantas dish was the best and she won an advantage. Aruna’s dish was blah but was praised to the skies.
The next challenge, Shanta got to choose her team and the other teams captain. Her team comprised of NJ and Aruna and she chose Gurkirat as captain of the opposite team. They had to make three pizza - veg, non veg and fruit. Needless to say Shantas team won. Gurkirat cried because he was in the bottom.

For the black apron challenge, they had to go through a treasure hunt to get to their main ingredient.
Tomorrow they’ll cook on a grill.

Pretty boring week