Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I actually liked the challenge where they need to find hints in the warner bros park. Challenge ke saath saath treasure hunt and also enjoy the rides and attractions. Maast idea hai!

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Am I the only one here who has completely stopped watching the show? I mean there's not enough motivation even to look at the tasting segment. This season has the most unimaginative contestants till date. I don't even care who wins or doesn't. Will just probably watch the finale and wait for upcoming season of MasterChef Australia 🤡

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Am I the only one here who has completely stopped watching the show? I mean there's not enough motivation even to look at the tasting segment. This season has the most unimaginative contestants till date. I don't even care who wins or doesn't. Will just probably watch the finale and wait for upcoming season of MasterChef Australia 🤡

Looks like I will miss the finale! I’m traveling next Friday for a week!!

Andakadipatta thumbnail

What new drama did they do today? MasterChef India is again trending on twitter today 😆

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Looks like I will miss the finale! I’m traveling next Friday for a week!!

I think finale will be end of March or April first week

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colors_face

I think her dish will be dotd

rhone dhone sehi pata chalgya 😆
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I actually liked the challenge where they need to find hints in the warner bros park. Challenge ke saath saath treasure hunt and also enjoy the rides and attractions. Maast idea hai!

pahelis were okay but it also felt like a promotion of yas island too...😆i did like the last hints more probably as it was culinary related...
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think finale will be end of March or April first week

Wasn’t this supposed to be the semi finals? I was also wondering how can they have so many in the finale

1195620 thumbnail

What new drama did they do today? MasterChef India is again trending on twitter today 😆

gurki crying cause he went to black apron challenge for the 1st time?😆
Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

gurki crying cause he went to black apron challenge for the 1st time?😆

Idiot doesn’t realize how much he’s been favoured and made others cry. I’m sure if he had come to the black apron earlier and didn’t have the judges favours, he’d have been out very early in the competition