Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

Filleting a fish or cutting a while chicken this season is out of question. It goes against Aruna’s principles. This season has been designed to accommodate Aruna’s wishes.

+1. It's just to put Aruna on a pedestal here. Ghanta non-veg karvayenge yeh log Aruna se.
teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

They should've made Aruna do the pizza baking jis tareeke sae woh Nayan ko professional chef near the brick oven keri ti. I actually liked the clips where the head chef was teaching Nayan about pizza rolling and being near the brick oven. It seemed like the head chef was preferring to give Nayan the training over Gurkirat and his team based on dedication that Nayan was exuding as a team member.

Ranveer was teaching Gurkirat in such a complicated way to look back and use the spatula & Gurkirat himself was looking so lost lol. It looked like Priyanka was the chef with Kdk being 2nd in command.

Gurki spoiled one pizza. KDK dropped one. So out of the 3 they did 2 is gone already. They had limited dough. Not sure if they were given only fixed qty of dry flour, yeast etc for each pizza round. Whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gurki lacks a lot of skills. He cannot sustain in a professional kitchen without too much handholding. The way Ranveer taught was funny 😂

I loved how the head chef taught Nayan too. Nayan is a fast learner. I was surprised when the chef said that the dough should not be handled so much for a hand rolled pizza. I wish they could have showed him make one fully with the toppings and cook it.
Nayan has quite good observation skills too but only next to Sachin. I missed Sachin in this task. His potato accordion was ‘la jawab’. The way he explained in the bts how he watched the movements keenly was pure love for the technique and hunger to learn more. He survived till now only bcos if it. A pat on his back and guidance in the right direction would go a long way. Sadly this show is so rigged. The Chefs lost a wonderful opportunity to teach the required skills to a good cook.
Now I only hope ki Nayan is there in the competition and he gets the title. Even otherwise an internship with any top Indian restaurant would hone his skills.

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

They should've made Aruna do the pizza baking jis tareeke sae woh Nayan ko professional chef near the brick oven keri ti. I actually liked the clips where the head chef was teaching Nayan about pizza rolling and being near the brick oven. It seemed like the head chef was preferring to give Nayan the training over Gurkirat and his team based on dedication that Nayan was exuding as a team member.

Ranveer was teaching Gurkirat in such a complicated way to look back and use the spatula & Gurkirat himself was looking so lost lol. It looked like Priyanka was the chef with Kdk being 2nd in command.

@ bold - they did not want the customers to go kali pet. That would have been an insult to the restaurant’s head chef. I remember Ramsay used to get so angry if contestants used to make mistakes during team service challenge. He takes it up as his pride to get the best out of the contestants. Maza aaya the HK season i watched. Not into so much shouting matches anymore. I don’t like Gordon only bcos he shouts so much

I am rolf’ng reading this. Sach mein maza aagya! The free ki selfi is so good.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Gurki spoiled one pizza. KDK dropped one. So out of the 3 they did 2 is gone already. They had limited dough. Not sure if they were given only fixed qty of dry flour, yeast etc for each pizza round. Whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gurki lacks a lot of skills. He cannot sustain in a professional kitchen without too much handholding. The way Ranveer taught was funny 😂

I loved how the head chef taught Nayan too. Nayan is a fast learner. I was surprised when the chef said that the dough should not be handled so much for a hand rolled pizza. I wish they could have showed him make one fully with the toppings and cook it.
Nayan has quite good observation skills too but only next to Sachin. I missed Sachin in this task. His potato accordion was ‘la jawab’. The way he explained in the bts how he watched the movements keenly was pure love for the technique and hunger to learn more. He survived till now only bcos if it. A pat on his back and guidance in the right direction would go a long way. Sadly this show is so rigged. The Chefs lost a wonderful opportunity to teach the required skills to a good cook.
Now I only hope ki Nayan is there in the competition and he gets the title. Even otherwise an internship with any top Indian restaurant would hone his skills.

I wonder what would've the case been had they allowed Sachin and Swarna as team members also to partake in the team challenge. It's such a bad thing that they paired Sachin with Swarna on an intentional basis -- my hunch is Sachin sensed partiality and wanted to go with the flow and get over this competition thus tried to make himself look submissive but I could be wrong too --- his potato accordion & egg meringue were superb. I do wish Sachin and Nayan were in Shanta's team instead of Aruna thus might've preferred this trio ki pairing even if the food wasn't the best or the episode wasn't the best.

Filleting a fish or cutting a while chicken this season is out of question. It goes against Aruna’s principles. This season has been designed to accommodate Aruna’s wishes.

They should have made it fully veg then like season 4. Problem solved. Way too accommodative for Aruna. At least we don’t need to see so much drama from her. All of the cooks can cook a fully veg version.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay dude ever since u posted that dog video all I can think of is:

Ranveer Brark

Garima Ar-awoooo-ra

Vikas Kha-nine

🤣

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aruna hardly did anything yesterday. Nayan clearly did all the hard work - rolling the pizza dough, handling the oven. The others didn’t even try (in both teams).

About Sachin, he’s a fantastic observer and keen learner. Just imagine if he wasn’t forcibly put in the black apron challenge every week, he could’ve been a front runner for the trophy. I think his and Shantas learning curve has been phenomenal. NJ has always been good.

I just hope that no matter the result of this show, these two young boys make it big in their career, they truly deserve it and their passion is there for all to see.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Aisa lagra ta jaise koi ladai ki arena mei jaane ki tayari chalri ti and then Gurkirat handling the spatulas in front of Ranveer was funny itself that Gurki was literally looking like he was procrastinating on an exam hahaha.
1195620 thumbnail

Aruna hardly did anything yesterday. Nayan clearly did all the hard work - rolling the pizza dough, handling the oven. The others didn’t even try (in both teams).

About Sachin, he’s a fantastic observer and keen learner. Just imagine if he wasn’t forcibly put in the black apron challenge every week, he could’ve been a front runner for the trophy. I think his and Shantas learning curve has been phenomenal. NJ has always been good.

I just hope that no matter the result of this show, these two young boys make it big in their career, they truly deserve it and their passion is there for all to see.

Aruna was trying to make herself look like a self-proclaimed captain. When the head chef was asking about the dish menu to Shanta, Aruna beech mei bolne lag gai ti.