Ranveer Brark 🤣

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Same😅

M sure even Soni thirds this😂

Yes i m not watching too. If Nayan in finale then only will watch

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sony really doesn’t know how to keep anything under wraps. They already showed the black apron challenge promo and now we know which team loses the pizza challenge.

It was obvious which team they’d make winners, but atleast there was 0.0000001% suspense, now even that’s gone

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

This pizza challenge is so meh 🤦🏻‍♀️

A Stall in Ferrari world sounds good but they should market each other team’s cooking and cook more if the og dishes run out. Keep pantry open. Don’t care what they serve after the original dishes run out. At the end of service whoever gets more money will win. U serve salad, fries, chips, juice, onion pakoras, chicken 65, gobi 65, m/w cakes 😆😆 just telling. It should be cooked from scratch. This will test the marketing skills and how fast they adapt to making new stuff. Let it be ordinary but this format of doing everything in comfort zone is boring. If Sachin had put the money in the money hox during service challenge they had a clear win. He is talented.

the min they could have done indian street food with a middle eastern twist. They could have cooked for some luxurious Yacht customers. Run a full middle eastern food service with the menu from the restaurant but u can add one item in main course. Cook and sell from a boat 😂😂
okay all I am saying is pizza challenge was boring. The non dominant person who does not roll dough is not employed to do it. KDK has done so much dough rolling. Nayan also has done. Santa has also done a lot of dough rolling. Priyanka - she would have rolled so much fondant. Gurki & Aruna should have been asked to roll the dough.

They should've made Aruna do the pizza baking jis tareeke sae woh Nayan ko professional chef near the brick oven keri ti. I actually liked the clips where the head chef was teaching Nayan about pizza rolling and being near the brick oven. It seemed like the head chef was preferring to give Nayan the training over Gurkirat and his team based on dedication that Nayan was exuding as a team member.

Ranveer was teaching Gurkirat in such a complicated way to look back and use the spatula & Gurkirat himself was looking so lost lol. It looked like Priyanka was the chef with Kdk being 2nd in command.

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Nothing is interesting in this Abu Dhabi week. They are making pizzas. They are making street food. But where is the challenge? They've done team service before with lots of issues. They've done street food before. Nothing new.

They are in Abu Dhabi for god's sake! They could have had the contestants cook for Sheikhs! I still remember how they cooked for a king in Rajasthan one season. What a challenge that was! They could have had the contestants run a stall in Ferrari World! They could have had them do meal prep for airplane meals again! They had so much potential, but they literally went to Abu Dhabi and did the same stuff they are doing in India.

Could've done an Indo-Arab pizza fusion to salvage something out to the least LOL.
teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Could've done an Indo-Arab pizza fusion to salvage something out to the least LOL.

They lack ideas. Oh by the way why don’t they do anything like fish filleting from the whole fish, cutting a whole chicken into parts for the advantage challenges. All the time cook, cook. Most of it is so repetitive. Make Aruna safe. She will make a huge cry. Just don’t give her advantage
The judges already know who they want to promote. Most of the challenges are kind of repeated. They should have gone to Italy to do this challenge. Read somewhere Vikas mentioned in older seasons that travelling gives the contestants various experiences 😂😂 what was the whole point to go till Abu Dhabi and do only 1 challenge which is local.

I can go to twitter if I want some time pass. Comments, posts about this show is better than the mediocre cooking.

1195620 thumbnail

They lack ideas. Oh by the way why don’t they do anything like fish filleting from the whole fish, cutting a whole chicken into parts for the advantage challenges. All the time cook, cook. Most of it is so repetitive. Make Aruna safe. She will make a huge cry. Just don’t give her advantage
The judges already know who they want to promote. Most of the challenges are kind of repeated. They should have gone to Italy to do this challenge. Read somewhere Vikas mentioned in older seasons that travelling gives the contestants various experiences 😂😂 what was the whole point to go till Abu Dhabi and do only 1 challenge which is local.

I can go to twitter if I want some time pass. Comments, posts about this show is better than the mediocre cooking.

Behen, the show is way too rigid. Had Aruna been in an international version, maybe she would've had better chance of early elimination by now. 😆Lol, they wanted to promote the man-made Yas island which is so boring just from the aerial view itself. Isse toh acha Burj Khalifa ke aage betkar free ki selfie lele. 😆
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Filleting a fish or cutting a while chicken this season is out of question. It goes against Aruna’s principles. This season has been designed to accommodate Aruna’s wishes.