Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Aruna ki chai

kitna thoughtful decision tha

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Why was Sachin and Suvarna acting like a newly wed arrange marriage couple while discussing whose dish should they serve? 🤣

Lmao, Sachin ka comment over sticking over what's going on & regretting to converse with Swarna over the food plan made me wanna scream at him ki bro, did you not see her pairing with Priya???🤣
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Besan use karne ka idea kdk ka thaa

vikas ne credit Diya aruna ko 🤔

Full episode praising aruna and kdk ki dosti 🤡

I’m glad someone else also noticed this. Matlab bina matlab ka credit they want to give Aruna

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raina101

I’m glad someone else also noticed this. Matlab bina matlab ka credit they want to give Aruna

I did see that in twitter too so was going to post here but then thought Vikash ka tongue slip ho gaya when he was telling other two.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why was todays challenge called a pair challenge? Just because they had to choose one amongst two dishes and save a bad cook if the better one has been tasted? Absolute rubbish!!

As always the pairs were pre determined and there were no surprises there. At this point you just know how the pairing will be without even watching the precap.

Coming to the tasting -

Shanta and Priyanka - both dishes looked good enough. Priyanka was a little worried about the crust of her manakish being too crisp. Did Shanta not taste the orange blossom sauce? If it was so strong, she could’ve diluted it with some cream. Sometimes I just believe that the judges over exaggerate.

Aruna and KDK - thank God they didn’t choose KDK’s dish. The salad looked pretty badly presented. Aruna basically served chai with bread and the judges went ga ga. The way they were praising the sesame in the zaatar, I was like do they think were ignorant? I’ve always had zaatar flavoured manakish with sesame on it. They made it sound like a big innovation. And she served chai flavoured with cardamom and saffron! Like really???? One week they don’t favour Aruna, and they think the audience has forgotten everything.

Nayanjyoti and Gurkirat - they were right in serving Gurkirat’s dish since Nayanjyotis chicken was burnt, though it looked like he scraped the burnt part off and the rest was fine. From the judges comments, I understood that the pancakes hadn’t absorbed the sugar and because it wasn’t thick enough it didn’t stay. So basically his dessert lacked sweetness. The flower in his tea with apple slices looked nice. Although I think that took up most volume of the cup.

Sachin and Suvarna - one look at that Kibbeh and you could tell it wasn’t right. Suvarna even knew that the oil wasn’t hot enough. She still went ahead with serving her dish because Sachin didn’t have a dip. While I agree a dip is great with kebabs, but if the kebabs were moist enough, it was better than oily kebabs. Besides Sachin had pickled vegetables which would be moist. If only Sachin wasn’t so agyakari (badon ka sunkar yahan pahuncha hoon), and he insisted on serving his dish, maybe it wouldn’t have been so bad. Although his kebabs did look dry and we all know no matter what, they wanted Sachin out.

That Sachin and Suvarna were in the bottom was no surprise, what surprised me was that Shantas dish which had an overpowering orange blossom taste was in the bottom, instead of Gurkirats dessert which wasn’t adequately seasoned. To me that’s a bigger mistake. They’ve also been saving Gurkirat time and again, in spite of bad feedback.

Wasn’t Amul cream supposed to be the hero of the dish? I didn’t think it was the hero in any dish, barring maybe Shantas.

Absolutely hated Aruna’s attitude and her inquisitiveness or wanting to interfere in Gurkirats dish.

Also, must add that this challenge seemed repetitive, though there were new dishes.

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I did see that in twitter too so was going to post here but then thought Vikash ka tongue slip ho gaya when he was telling other two.

If it was slip of tongue, they could’ve edited it. But clearly they’re trying to give all credit to Aruna

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Have you seen his new anda curry patta video? Jaggu dada just can't get over maushi chi 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpAZ5coAlpY/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

yeh itna funny banda hai na. I saw this and got instantly reminded of his polio advt bts🤣
reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raina101

If it was slip of tongue, they could’ve edited it. But clearly they’re trying to give all credit to Aruna

I just saw the clip I didn’t watch the episode since I knew from the precap about challenges and some twitter people make it easy for me by giving those updates.

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Aruna has this blue dress only?gown jaise abba jabba dabba dress almost in every epi🤔

Today definitely aruna mam and ranveers mumma kdk will win

Arab land mein gaye hain! She wanted to feel connected 😂😂

irrespective of what she cooks and how she cooks it is given that she will be pushed to as close as she can get to be a winner. If she sponsors enough may be she can be a winner too 😂