Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Ah so KDK used her pin today. Which means she could be a contender for the ticket to finale next week.

I thought the pin is ineffective post using it🤔

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I thought the pin is ineffective post using it🤔

Yeah so it's gone. She used it to save herself today so she wasn't part of elimination task.

So next week she could win ticket to finale.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I loved priyanka's dish today.

It Exactly looks like some other super chef or michelin chefs alaska bomb. But no..judges thinks its very ordinary😆 Actually they only see stew in their dream made by aruna so they can not think of any other dish! 🥴

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Yeah so it's gone. She used it to save herself today so she wasn't part of elimination task.

So next week she could win ticket to finale.

Could win?.kyun?🤔 What's the connection of the pin and ticket? Except the color😅

Minionite thumbnail

Could win?.kyun?🤔 What's the connection of the pin and ticket? Except the color😅

Some people here said she had pin so she wouldn't win ticket. But she has already used pin so she is now sans pin so she could win.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I loved priyanka's dish today.

It Exactly looks like some other super chef or michelin chefs alaska bomb. But no..judges thinks its very ordinary😆 Actually they only see stew in their dream made by aruna so they can not think of any other dish! 🥴

I watched only Nayan and Suvarna's dishes comments, but I genuinely loved Suvarana and Priyanka's idea. Fusion sounded AMAZING! and i can't wrap my head around chilly icecream, this woman took it to the next level.

Nayanjyoti is *insert Garima's Korean heart*

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Some people here said she had pin so she wouldn't win ticket. But she has already used pin so she is now sans pin so she could win.

The pin has no control over the finals, and that's what irritates me about the whole thing with Maanav. I feel, had Priyanka won the contest with him, they should have sent her to top 5 or something. Ofcourse, maybe it was designed for her to lose, but if it wasn't, the whole three rounds made less sense to me

Minionite thumbnail

The pin has no control over the finals, and that's what irritates me about the whole thing with Maanav. I feel, had Priyanka won the contest with him, they should have sent her to top 5 or something. Ofcourse, maybe it was designed for her to lose, but if it wasn't, the whole three rounds made less sense to me

I think that entire 3 rounds was either made to make anyone fail or was set to make only one or two people win the ticket - I bet they would have changed the Manav round if it had been a few other people. 😆

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think that entire 3 rounds was either made to make anyone fail or was set to make only one or two people win the ticket - I bet they would have changed the Manav round if it had been a few other people. 😆

No doubt about that at all!

Minionite thumbnail

My overall comments from today

Priyanka - I don't think it was fair that Ranveer went to Priyanka and pointed out her mistake with the meringues like that. That should have been a learning moment for her from tasting. I do agree with the chefs. It reminds me of Ondrilla - she always just stuck to desserts and often making creams of sorts. It felt the same for Priyanka today.

Sachin - I liked Ranveer's comments to Sachin. He wasn't trying to demotivate Sachin, but rather tell him where he was going wrong to make his dish better. It almost seemed like he wanted Sachin to stay today. I'm glad that he listened to Ranveer and changed his idea a bit because it seems like chefs really enjoyed his dish.

Deepaji - Either they didn't show it or I missed it, but it felt like the chefs didn't go to Deepaji as much today. They sort of left her alone almost until she had no time left. I felt that Deepaji's dish was the weakest in terms of presentation today.

Nayan - His concept sounded interesting and I love how he quickly adjusted for forgetting the honey. His plate also looked so beautiful. I'm vegetarian but his dish looked so gorgeous I wanted to try it! Aww I'm so glad that the chefs loved it so much! It definitely looked that great.

Suvarna - Nice idea! I was expecting some typical Maharashtrian dish from her as well, but she went the sweet route instead. I love how Vikas's face lit up as soon as he took a bite. You could just see it from his face that he liked it a lot.