Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Lol Vikku is the most likely to get the 3 in trouble but bholi surat ki wajah se he'll be safe and RB will get arrested instead. 🤣

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Priyanka and Santa - Priyanka was so smart here. She put out 2 fingers and asked Santa to choose. Matlab Santa koi bhi chunti, uski dessert hi jaati tasting ke liye. And then she's like we should have given the savory for tasting instead. Haan haan. Kar le aapni wah wahi.

Gurki and Nayan - I'm glad they chose the dessert. This was one a bit more obvious. They had burnt chicken which the chefs had already seen versus a dessert that may or may not work. At least go with the thing that may or may not work.

Aruna and KDK - Such partiality towards Aruna. If the chefs taste her dish, she'll be safe and if they taste KDK's dish then still Aruna will be safe. After all KDK has ticket to finale. They have to prove that she deserves it. And Aruna toh hai hi favoured child.

Suvarna and Sachin - Lol they both didn't listen to instructions or work out their dish ideas together. Both of them could have a sweet with their ingredients. Yes some ingredients might not have been used, but most would have been. Lol Suvarna tried to send her dish by making it seem like Sachin didn't make enough stuff and then her face become itu sa when she got bad comments.

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raina101

I still end up using words like thakela, fattu, waat, sumdi, kalti, jhakaas.
we’re very few Indians in this city, but thankfully I have a friend originally from Bombay. So when the two of us meet I can actually use ‘ghati’ Hindi. It’s a different vibe

same. Thakela waat kalti etc are so normal for me even now. I cant when i have to explain them🤣
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BombayChic

that is one of the most insanee videos. Maawshi chi ga**d🤣 his frustration is so epic in it. I live in the US and most dont understand raada ho gaya, aaicha gaawat and haawrat jaisa kha rahi hu etc. there are some marathi words that just naturally come with hindi and I cant help it😆

Omg @bold is such a mood 🤣

once upon a time when i had lots of friends they would use this phrase all the freaking time 🤣

Hindi with a spinkle of Marathi is an absolute emotion. You can write an entire paragraph on how u feel or use one word from Ghati Hindi and you’re sorted ❤️😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Lol Vikku is the most likely to get the 3 in trouble but bholi surat ki wajah se he'll be safe and RB will get arrested instead. 🤣

This is actual canon imo, no one can tell us otherwise 🤣

Ranveer would go to clean the mess and phas jaata 🤣

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why was Sachin and Suvarna acting like a newly wed arrange marriage couple while discussing whose dish should they serve? 🤣

And I gagged so bad during the last segment when Priyanka and Shanta were promoting Yas Island 🤣🤣Literally the worst actors ever!!🤣

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

His quote “apun ka ek pair kabar mein hai” 🤣

Have u seen Jackie Shroff’s polio ad in which he is cussing the entire time? 🤣

Have you seen his new anda curry patta video? Jaggu dada just can't get over maushi chi 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpAZ5coAlpY/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Lmao someone on the comments wrote next time play who is most likely to be biased 🤣

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Besan use karne ka idea kdk ka thaa

vikas ne credit Diya aruna ko 🤔

Full episode praising aruna and kdk ki dosti 🤡

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Ranveer smelling desert