Users

Frequent Posters

average-student thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

all clapping for aruna mam's dish..so shocking🥱

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sony is not even making any effort to project them as unbiased. It's like they don't care if audience think that they are biased

823177 thumbnail

Aruna ji back to fav list

Kal suvarna going

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Raina101

Nope!! Is it recent?

No its from the 90s😆

Jackie Baba couldn’t remember his lines so he starting giving gaali 🤣

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

No its from the 90s😆

Jackie Baba couldn’t remember his lines so he starting giving gaali 🤣

Will look for it on youtube

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

F46AB698-B304-4E0B-BD4F-B141207DA142.png

Word Count: 0

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Uff this masterchef is getting on my nerves...

Why the judges made the pair? They should have tasted KDK's dish and I am sure her dish didn't even look great. and then they will say Mumma is this and that. Mumma ki Mahaanta. How did this team challenge made sense if both contestants had to make a separate dish?

Trust me whenever I see a smile on Aruna's face, I don't feel like watching the episode. Her smile speaks it all. She was so happy with KDK with her. Aruna was at Gurki's table interfering like that is not done. She should have concentrated on KDK 😠😠😠 What she made today a Tea and A bread? Like seriously.

She speaking bad about Shanta saying that it's good that she didn't get the advantage. And she was interfering on Gurki's table, she should have left it on them.

Vibe is a big thing, I understand Aruna as a person might not be bad or so. We all don't know her closely. But her actions are now annoying me. Because I have talked to her via DM, she was nice bcoz I was nice to her. She is super jealous of Nayan. How she worked with Chef Anal. Anal doesn't knows her much still she figured out that Aruna is a mess.

Judges aren't biased because in before seasons chefs opinions were good. This is a channel's decision to portray such favoritism.

Nayan's dish was closest to Garima's dish, but duniya ki saari taarife to mumma ki hi honi chahiye. Honestly MCI makes me feel that KDK is Jagat Mata Anupama.

😠😠😠

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Suvarna panoti Sachin bechare ko le dubegi 😒

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

His quote “apun ka ek pair kabar mein hai” 🤣

Have u seen Jackie Shroff’s polio ad in which he is cussing the entire time? 🤣

that is one of the most insanee videos. Maawshi chi ga**d🤣 his frustration is so epic in it. I live in the US and most dont understand raada ho gaya, aaicha gaawat and haawrat jaisa kha rahi hu etc. there are some marathi words that just naturally come with hindi and I cant help it😆
Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayChic

that is one of the most insanee videos. Maawshi chi ga**d🤣 his frustration is so epic in it. I live in the US and most dont understand raada ho gaya, aaicha gaawat and haawrat jaisa kha rahi hu etc. there are some marathi words that just naturally come with hindi and I cant help it😆

I still end up using words like thakela, fattu, waat, sumdi, kalti, jhakaas.
we’re very few Indians in this city, but thankfully I have a friend originally from Bombay. So when the two of us meet I can actually use ‘ghati’ Hindi. It’s a different vibe