Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I was just thinking yesterday ki iski naak itni sharp hai, bomb bhi soongh nikaale 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Hope you’re better now!!

Its a little better but band baji padhi hai 😆

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Its a little better but band baji padhi hai 😆

You’re such a Bombay wali!! That language!!! Sun ke India Ki yaad aa gayi

1195620 thumbnail

+1. 😆

Word Count: 1

1195620 thumbnail
Aji, i was say apka username thoda funny lagta h kyunki because of this whole mumma mumma mumma mumma ..., ki ab toh hasi aati rehti h that one will fall off their chair kyunki itna pakao hogya mumma mummma karke ji. 😆
Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣🤣

(Is it shady that all the accounts in this twitter thread only tweet pro-Priyanka tweets tho? If they were hiring PR, they could have hired competent ones imho.)

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

When I was abroad I would say certain Mumbai slangs that would confuse the shit out of other Indians 😆

And I had to like literally spell out the meaning for them so it took away the essence from the word

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

I didn't understand this challenge. What if Aruna and KDK had the weakest dish then KDK, who has the ticket to finale, she would have also gone in black apron challenge😕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apnIh_IzH2g

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

I didn't understand this challenge. What if Aruna and KDK had the weakest dish then KDK, who has the ticket to finale, she would have also gone in black apron challenge😕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apnIh_IzH2g

I’m guessing KDK would still be safe and only Aruna will go to the black apron challenge.

But we all know that won’t happen

Raina101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

When I was abroad I would say certain Mumbai slangs that would confuse the shit out of other Indians 😆

And I had to like literally spell out the meaning for them so it took away the essence from the word

Tell me about it. My husband although is Indian, has never lived in India. Infact he’s hardly ever visited India. So many slangs I use, he just won’t understand. I’ve just given up now.