Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Probably the FIL comment got her the ticket to finale 😂😂 i would not even call my hubby/ mom. Only text message and then straight to party. Dharu toh tha waise bhi. They gave for cooking. Not a big fan of wine but chal tha hai whatever is there to party. I hope there will be food to eat too 😂😂 fir aaram se next day will call hubby, mom and talk at length.

I think woh comment thoda over-exaggeration mei bola h. But she was undeserving to be frank. Dish wasn't properly replicating Garima's dish.
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

After watching judge garima ki dish,now i understand why she likes aruna or gurki's dish most and thinks aruna is so thoughtful. She herself makes such meh food with zero presentation,so she eventually will pick worst food anyways😆

the name of dish is so mehh. Millets masti so as a diner, I'd expect to see how the millets provide the masti angle. It just looked like a chikki ki katora serving gola, mango, and millet cake. 😆
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I never thought I could start hating the word "mumma" - thanks RB...

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I wish kdk ki fate nimmo jaise ho

Ticket to finale jeet geya par finale se pehle out😆

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

the name of dish is so mehh. Millets masti so as a diner, I'd expect to see how the millets provide the masti angle. It just looked like a chikki ki katora serving gola, mango, and millet cake. 😆

That is exactly what it was!

Seriously the components also didn’t speak to each other (using words the judges use)

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Kinda like how judges fav gurki and Aruna getting trashed on their awful dishes lol especially gurki i dislike his smug face 😆

In dishes like yesterday epi in other mc country episodes they ask the contestants what they think is used in the dish and whoever is closest to the ingredients they get some advantages. But here judge told whatever was used and they just copy pasted and slight tweaking got wah wah. I remember in mc usa or aus they made some non veg dish and asked contestants if they think fish egg chicken pork what was used in that.

@second para - this model is more during regular pressure tests. They have celebrity chefs too sometimes for elimination rounds. Those are recipe based and you need to replicate 100%. No adding your own tadka to it!

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes KDK’s dish was being praised for no reason. I am so done with the trio. Just give the trophy and be done already. Too much mumma yeh, mumma voh. I don’t even watch it fully anymore. Skip to tasting and skip when they start yapping. The whole of nothing like KDK’s dish is a bit OTT forced/ not!

@KabuterHoled20

Edited by teddybearcastle - 1 years ago
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I never thought I could start hating the word "mumma" - thanks RB...

Itni baar RB ne KDK ko mumma bola hai ki MC ke baad KDK use adopt naa karle😆

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Watching yesterday’s Epi

Ranveer ka mumma jaap suru 😵

Edited by Cookermaichane - 1 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

After watching judge garima ki dish,now i understand why she likes aruna or gurki's dish most and thinks aruna is so thoughtful. She herself makes such meh food with zero presentation,so she eventually will pick worst food anyways😆

aruna’s expression after tasting chef garima’s dish 🤣

B7EBB93C-BF74-4097-B848-31337FFD2A0E.jpeg

Edited by Cookermaichane - 1 years ago