Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

Todays episode was pretty meh.

Garimas dish wasn’t visually appealing to me. It may have tasted good, but it’s not something that I would order by description or looks.

I think Shanta got a very big advantage, she got a ready cake - which is a time consuming element to cook.

I was surprised to see all of them struggling with the millet bowl, when they have made chikkis several times in the competition. I know this ingredients were different but the concept is the same.

I noticed Aruna specifying she’s made a vegetarian cake, so maybe she got a tweaked recipe to make an eggless cake.

Today Gurkirats dish was quite bad it seems - not one element was considered ok by the judges. Thai just goes on to prove what several others have said - that he’s just been getting lucky in group challenges. Like Priyanka, I think he’s most comfortable with desserts.

I was a little upset at KDK winning the ticket to finale. I mean they would’ve taken her to the finale anyway. I have no doubt about that. She does seem to be Ranveers favourite. Seriously the mummy knows about swad and all that was so annoying. Aruna is a mummy, as are Suvarna and Deepa. Not sure about the others. Why no mummy jaap for them? KDK’s children aren’t even small kids that she’s left at home. They’ve made such a big deal.

I know mummy’s who are bad cooks and have zero knowledge about swad. There are many me or women without children who have amazing knowledge of flavours.

I was just happy that they found some faults on Aruna’s dish. Nothing will make me happier than to see Aruna leave before Sachin. They’ve done him wrong. But of course, paisa bolta hai!

Did you guys notice Aruna’s face when Nayanjyotis dish was announced as one of the top 2? Though I think she was genuinely happy for KDK

Okay, so this is the third time i am writing this. Somehow my post didn’t get published.

Nayan deserved to be the winner in friday’s challenge. As soon as KDK’s dish came the judges flipped 360 degrees. Until then they were rooting for
Nayan. RB does too much talking. So does Aruna. She never got the advantage. So she can claim mighty hell that I made everything on my own. BS! Ranveer checked her chikki and told the invert syrup is not cooked fully. He rolled her chikki base while giving some gyan. No idea if the same chikki base was put to cool or she had special privilege to make one better. She does not know the basic stuff that sugar sticks if not well cooked. To avoid it we grease our hands/ baking paper. So it needs to be greased. If she had ever cooked puffed rice balls during a tamil festival or otherwise too she’d know! Eveb a butter based cookie dough if not well chilled and u live in tropics is bound to stick when it comes out of the fridge. Either the MCI producers think viewers are stupid or the MCI team feels it is okay to have such sub standard contestants bcos she has loads of money.

Garima showed Gurki’s dish on zoom for viewers to see how uneven it is. Where as the zoom was poor in
KDK’s dish when garima showed the chikki. Whatever Garima described nothing could be seen on the piece she showed. Kya kya karna padyha hai to sell the story of the fav trios. Phew!

For Nayan they didn’t show anything at all. Taste wise he was closest to Garima still KDK aka mumma of the world won the ticket to finale.

Gola in a chikki bowl, with a cake and some sauce is so funny to imagine. If u have to eat all stuff seperately why put everything togther?

823177 thumbnail

Kinda like how judges fav gurki and Aruna getting trashed on their awful dishes lol especially gurki i dislike his smug face 😆

In dishes like yesterday epi in other mc country episodes they ask the contestants what they think is used in the dish and whoever is closest to the ingredients they get some advantages. But here judge told whatever was used and they just copy pasted and slight tweaking got wah wah. I remember in mc usa or aus they made some non veg dish and asked contestants if they think fish egg chicken pork what was used in that.

823177 thumbnail

Exactly, Suvarna may be evil at times, but she’s passionate and tried hard to make a good dish.

Even Priyanka who is suddenly getting a lot of hate is better. She may be good at desserts only, but atleast she doesn’t have that attitude like I’m the best

haha if you mean Priyanka getting hate here it's there from the start. I casually stalked in edt 1 and was surprised to see others reaction on her. Whatever, people's like and dislike can't be same

These reality shows test people as well, when the show started kdk was docile stammering meek woman who somehow cooked well and now she's still the same yet judges ott reaction on her is making people dislike her. Aruna was good but again people caught into biased behaviour for her. One consistent has been Nayan and Shanta getting a lot of attention now, it's great to see.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Take coconut from aruna she will quit the show 🤡

Or Banana leaf 😆

Hum South Indians inke bina acha khana bana lete hai.... don't understand the need to emphasize these two a lot.

Shanta is doing well....my dark horse 🥳

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

After watching judge garima ki dish,now i understand why she likes aruna or gurki's dish most and thinks aruna is so thoughtful. She herself makes such meh food with zero presentation,so she eventually will pick worst food anyways😆

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Take coconut from aruna she will quit the show 🤡

DO IT! DO IT NOW! Then Nayan and Shanta will have a fair chance at atleast coming third

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Todays episode was pretty meh.

Garimas dish wasn’t visually appealing to me. It may have tasted good, but it’s not something that I would order by description or looks.

I think Shanta got a very big advantage, she got a ready cake - which is a time consuming element to cook.

I was surprised to see all of them struggling with the millet bowl, when they have made chikkis several times in the competition. I know this ingredients were different but the concept is the same.

I noticed Aruna specifying she’s made a vegetarian cake, so maybe she got a tweaked recipe to make an eggless cake.

Today Gurkirats dish was quite bad it seems - not one element was considered ok by the judges. Thai just goes on to prove what several others have said - that he’s just been getting lucky in group challenges. Like Priyanka, I think he’s most comfortable with desserts.

I was a little upset at KDK winning the ticket to finale. I mean they would’ve taken her to the finale anyway. I have no doubt about that. She does seem to be Ranveers favourite. Seriously the mummy knows about swad and all that was so annoying. Aruna is a mummy, as are Suvarna and Deepa. Not sure about the others. Why no mummy jaap for them? KDK’s children aren’t even small kids that she’s left at home. They’ve made such a big deal.

I know mummy’s who are bad cooks and have zero knowledge about swad. There are many me or women without children who have amazing knowledge of flavours.

I was just happy that they found some faults on Aruna’s dish. Nothing will make me happier than to see Aruna leave before Sachin. They’ve done him wrong. But of course, paisa bolta hai!

Did you guys notice Aruna’s face when Nayanjyotis dish was announced as one of the top 2? Though I think she was genuinely happy for KDK

I didnt like this episode either. I agree with you it is indeed meh. Aruna never liked Nayan, she has been behind him since the start. I kinda like KDK but I don’t have much issues with her at least she has varities but I agree the judges really need to stop with the mummy jaap about KDK.

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Precap opinion - just mad pissed that Kdk is the finalist. As a member of the red team, she was panicky thus the dish fell. What she did was a safety hazard with the knee jerk reaction especially over the hot tava touching her body, it could've caused some serious burns!

I wish some accident like this happens(not burns) and she is retired hurt. I wish the same for Aruna too. Not one of the contestant got hurt in MCI this season. May be someone would have got minor scalding but that they don’t show all those. Goes to show how much all of them are so careful during cooking which can never happen in pressure. Not all are so composed during pressure & some things are accidental in nature.

Originally posted by: average-student

😡 wdym?as per RB mumma ke flavor ki samajh is next level😆plus she said she will call her FIL first if she won ticket to finale after that statement she's daughter in law of India too.

Probably the FIL comment got her the ticket to finale 😂😂 i would not even call my hubby/ mom. Only text message and then straight to party. Dharu toh tha waise bhi. They gave for cooking. Not a big fan of wine but chal tha hai whatever is there to party. I hope there will be food to eat too 😂😂 fir aaram se next day will call hubby, mom and talk at length.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

I wish some accident like this happens(not burns) and she is retired hurt. I wish the same for Aruna too. Not one of the contestant got hurt in MCI this season. May be someone would have got minor scalding but that they don’t show all those. Goes to show how much all of them are so careful during cooking which can never happen in pressure. Not all are so composed during pressure & some things are accidental in nature.

she panics during pressure test. Sachin gave the correct name - "rai ka pahad."